Beach day (part 2)

("What do you want for your birthday, baby?" Jade asks, turning around, laying her head on Will's lap.
"I want another baby." Will looks down at Jade.)

Immediately Jade sits up, looking towards Will with shock.

"A baby?" Jade replies as though her words shiver out of her mouth.
"Yeah." Will smiles, unsure what to expect.
"Uuuh...well...um..."
"Mommy!!! Come play!!!" Lian interrupts as Artemis walks towards Will and Jade out of breath.
"I'm beat. She wore me out." Artemis pants.
"Thanks Artemis. I'll go get her for lunch." Jade replies, before quickly walking away.
"Is she ok?" Artemis asks.
"Sigh. I'm not sure. She asked me what I wanted for my birthday." Will replies.
"So?"
"I said that I want another baby."
"You did!" Artemis gasps, almost choking on her water.
"Careful, Artemis. You ok?"
"I'm good." Artemis says as she finishes clearing her throat.
"A baby?!" Artemis continues.
"Yeah. That's what she said." Will rubs his neck.
"Why?"
"Artemis, we never really had a normal start. When she got pregnant, she left. I didn't know until after Lian was born. And then when we got back together, we didn't have much time to really learn together before she left again. I want a second chance to do this with Jade. I really want to experience it with her." Will replies.
"I understand. You both deserve it too. I'm sure she wants it."
"I hope you're right." Will sighs.

After chasing Lian down for lunch, Jade finally comes back with Lian in her arms, sitting her down.

"You ok?" Artemis smiles.
"That stinker. She got me all wet." Jade replies, smirking at Lian who was giggling.
"Let's eat!" Lian shouts.
"Alrighty then. Here's your sandwich, LeeLee. As well as your chips, fruit cup and juice box."
"Yum yum! Thank you Daddy." Lian smiles.
"Actually, your mommy made it for you, but you're welcome."
"Oh. Thank you Mommy!!!" Lian pronounces as she hugs Jade tightly.
"Of course, sweetheart." Jade replies, rubbing Lian's head.
"Artemis, here's your food." Will continues.
"Thanks."
"And for you, baby." Will smiles, handing Jade her lunch.
"Thank you, honey."

While eating, Will manages to catch four grapes thrown into his mouth by Lian as Jade catches fifteen from Artemis.

"We so won." Artemis laughs.
"Ok, but it was pretty close." Will replies with a grin.
"Whatever! Four vs fifteen. You're fooling yourself, Will." Jade smiles.
"Mommy and Auntie Mouse won! We have to beat them, Daddy!" Lian exclaims.
"I don't think I can take anymore grapes hitting my face, Lian. But maybe later, ok?" Will replies.
"Awww." Lian pouts.
"Oh hush. Common. Let's go get dessert." Artemis says as she grabs Lian's hand, pointing at a snow cone shack.
"Ok!"
"You two what one?" Artemis asks.
"I'm good. Thanks sis." Jade says
"I'll have a red one. Thanks Artemis." Will responds.

After Artemis and Lian walk away, Will turns towards Jade with a frown.

"What?" Jade asks.
"You run off a lot, you know." Will replies.
"Sorry. I'm still working on it."
"Just don't leave me again and I'll forget about it." Will grins.
"I'll never leave you or Lian. Never again, Will." Jade says, looking at Will sternly.
"I know, Jade. I can tell." Will replies as he grabs Jade's hand causing her to smile at him.
"Jade, if you're not ready for a baby, I understand, but I hope someday you will be."
"No, Will. I thought a lot about it and I feel the same. Let's do it."
"Really? You're not joking?" Will asks with a huge grin.
"I'm serious. Let's have another baby." Jade grins back.
"Yes!" Will laughs, picking Jade up, twirling her around as she giggles
"I love you, baby!" Will continues before kissing Jade passionately.
"I love you too, honey. But we can't have it here." Jade jokes with a smile before kissing him back.
"Right." Will laughs, holding Jade close.