Selling?

Artemis:

Ok, so Will never came home last night. He never even called. Sounds about right for him. Most of the wedding planning is finished. Wally just needs a tux. Oliver gave Wally and me a three week island getaway package for our honeymoon as a wedding gift. The pictures are so pretty. I won't deny it, I'm suddenly even more excited.

(Around 10:00 am at Will's house.)

"Mmm...morning coffee is the best." Artemis takes a sip of her hot drink while still in her pajamas.
"Oh. Uh...Hey Artemis. I thought you'd be at work by now." Will walks into the kitchen.
"Me too, but my boss gave me the day off. Where have you been?"
"Worried?" Will smirks.
"Yes. You never came home last night and didn't even call."
"Yeeeaaahh...sorry about that."
"I can see you don't care to tell me why, so I'll change the subject."
"It's not that, Artemis. Sigh...mind if we talk? You know, as in seriously."
"Um...sure. What's wrong?" Artemis listens as Will sits next to her.
"Jade and I saw each other yesterday."
"Saw as in, you kissed her and she kissed you?"
"Yeah. Pretty much. We made up so now I'm hoping she'll come back, but you know how Jade can be."
"Oh yeah. She changes her mind often and causes lots of conflict whether she means to or not. I wouldn't worry, Will. She called me before you got home and told me that she was packing. So I'm pretty sure she's coming back."
"Wait. She called you? What else did she say?"
"Calm down. She didn't share the details of your honeymoon last night."
"Heh. Right." Will blushes as he stands up and begins making himself a cup of coffee.
"Anything else you wanted to talk to me about?"
"She's pregnant."
"Really? That's great! Right?"
"Don't get me wrong, Artemis. I'm happy, but...sigh, sometimes I feel like we're not ready for another baby." Will sits next to her.
"What about before?"
"I guess I can't help but think that maybe there was a reason for losing our baby."
"Like what?"
"Like maybe we're really not ready."
"Will, what's done is done. I think you both could grow through this."
"Have you been talking with Canary again? You sound like a therapist."
"Hey, you told me."
"Yeah. I suppose. Sigh...well, I should go. Some bigwig wants a meeting with me."
"What for?"
"Jim says he's interested in buying my company. Ridiculous." Will scoffs as he stands up and rinses his empty coffee cup out.
"I take it you're gonna say no?"
"Of course. You saw how much work I put into starting this business. There's no way I'm gonna just hand it over for a couple grand."
"I understand. Well, have a good day, Will."
"Thanks."

(Later that day at Bowhunter Security.)

"Hey boss. Mr. Goodmen is here for his 12:00 appointment." Jim says as he walks into Will's office, handing him some paperwork.
"Thanks Jim. Send him in."
"Alright...."
"Good morning, Mr. Harper." Mr. Goodmen walks in and shakes Will's hand.
"Hello. Please sit down."
"Thank you."
"So, I hear that you want to buy my business."
"You hear correctly."
"Why?"
"Well, talk of your success has spread rather far and personally, I think starting a security business in Star City was genius."
"Oh...uh...thank you."
"And your uniforms, very impressive."
"Well, I don't mean to brag, but I did design them myself."
"Yes, well, I'm willing to pay you 5.8 million dollars for your business."
"5.8 million?"
"Mr. Harper, your wife is on the line." Will's secretary calls on the intercom.
"Excuse me for just one moment, Mr. Goodmen."
"Of course."
"Hello?"
"Hi honey. Guess what." Jade replies.
"What is it, Jade?"
"I'm all unpacked. So is Lian."
"Baby, that's wonderful. And don't you think about going anywhere ever again. But do you mind if I call you back. I'm in the middle of an important meeting."
"You mean the one with that guy who wants to buy your business?"
"Yes."
"Let me guess, he gave you a bag full of gold bricks. Pathetic." Jade laughs.
"Wait. What's your opinion on this?"
"Seriously? If you sold your business, he'd just turn it into another one of those over-priced, poor-serviced dumps."
"Yeah....Maybe...Listen, baby. I'll call back at lunch, ok?"
"Ok. Love you."
"I love you too."
"How much?"
"Huh? Oh...uh...very much."
"Are you gonna kiss me when you get home?"
"Don't I always?"
"A lot?"
"A lot."
"Promise?"
"Yes, I promise. Baby, I really gotta go."
"Sigh....ok. Bye."
"Bye. Sorry about that. Now, where were we?"
"You were deciding whether to sell your business to me."
"Right. To be honest, Mr, Goodmen. I'm really not interested in selling right now."
"I see. 5.8 million isn't enough?"
"No. It's not that..."
"Because I can do more. Mr. Harper, if you want to see this place really thrive, then I'm the one to make it happen."
"With all due respect, Mr. Goodmen. I think I'm doing a pretty good job helping Bowhunter to thrive."
"Naturally, but this place has so much potential and without my help..."
"You talk a good campaign, Mr. Goodmen. But unfortunately, I'm just not interested in selling. I'm sorry, but I'm content with the way things are going for Bowhunter and I don't intend on changing them right now. And if I do, you'll be the first one I call." Will interrupts.
"I see....That's disappointing...Good day,
Mr. Harper." Mr. Goodmen stands up.
"Good day."

(Later that day after work.)

"Ohhh...man. That was a long day. I think I'll take tomorrow off. I love being a boss." Will laughs quietly to himself as he walks into the house to see Jade standing in front of him in a beautiful purple dress and black high heals with her hair pinned back.
"Hi honey." Jade smiles.
"Jade? Wow! Baby. You look incredible." Will walks up to her, putting his hands on her hips.
"Thank you."
"Are you going somewhere?"
"Put this on. We are going out." Jade gives Will an encased tux.
"Uh...ok?"
"I'll be waiting for you." Jade glides her hand across Will's chest as she begins to walk away.
"That woman."