II. Collateral Damage

Summary: Your wedding with Ser Harwin Strong

Pairings: main Harwin Strong x Fem!Targaryen reader

Warnings: *There might be spoilers in warnings*

Cursing, violence, smut, medieval and A song of ice and Fire AU customs, a wedding ceremony, A BEDDING CEREMONY (yeah one of the most rude but funny ceremonies in westeros, let's recreate it why not) Harwin is older than the reader. 10 years older to be exact. Harwin is hairy and it impresses the reader 😂There is a SMUT scene which I'm calling Dub-con because Harwin is "drunk" (not in his right mind 😂 but is still cute and hot and reader wants him) 

+ 18, MINORS DNI

Today was a day for celebration...

Today is your wedding day

What was supposed to be a fortnight, turned into 4 months waiting for your impending wedding.

At first you thought it was a sign that you shouldn't marry Ser Harwin, but the odds were just playing you.

The first delay was that you received the news that your sister was with child, and that, according to your father, deserved at least a week of celebrations and jousts

Secondly your father's own name day

Then it was Prince Aegon's

Then it was another thing you couldn't quite remember. You felt like they were playing with you.

But as the fifth anniversary of your father's marriage to Queen Alicent was approaching, your father felt like we could finally celebrate your wedding, a month of love, he called it.

With Rhaenyra 12 fortnights in her pregnancy, and your father's endless smiles, with three young babies of his own... Today was the day you will bond with Harwin

You had decided for a small ceremony at the Royal Sept. It was way smaller than the one in the city, but the details of the pillars and ceiling took your breath away everytime, it was way more beautiful. Your father had invited important families like he did in Rhaenyra's wedding, but this, to your liking, was becoming a much smaller affair.

Harwin had been so gentle with you, he insisted on taking walks along the walls from where you could see the sunsets, he had gifted you flowers and kind smiles. He behaved dreamly, like a Knight from the stories would. You never saw him again around Maegor's holdfast, his room was in the apartments near the tower of the hand. You saw he was trying hard to make you see that he wasn't even in contact with Rhaenyra anymore. And that did make you feel better.

You were willing to give him a chance.

You were going to marry the man, you were going to share his bed and have his children, you needed to give him a real chance. Besides, those feelings you always had for him since two years ago that were dormant, resurfaced in full force. Every time you saw him you felt tingles in your lower belly

So as you looked at yourself in the mirror for one last time, you smiled softly. Your handmaidens had done a truly beautiful job, they had arranged your hair in a beautiful way, with braids decorated with emeralds, rubies and sapphires, its colors resembling the shield of House Strong. Your father had commissioned a beautiful white dress with long sleeves that had a pattern that looked like scales from a dragon, the white started to fade into red for the bottom of the dress, it looked like it was dipped in blood, with a pattern of orange leaves, like the ones from the Old Oak. It was simple, but the fabric was so delicate it danced around you when you moved.