XXVI. The Greens

Summary: When is actually the point of no return?

Pairings: main Harwin Strong x Fem!Targaryen reader, other OC couples.

Warnings: cursing, medieval and A song of ice and Fire AU customs, minors getting married, talks about "bedding" nad "having sex" about underage persons. Talk about assassinations, sketchy characters, dragon fight, severe injury inflicted to one person.

+18, MINORS DNI

Notes: this is warming up! I think this is a warning that I haven't read the book, but.... whatever

You used a stick to move around the lightened logs in the bonfire, and you looked to your dragon, still, wounded, resting her battle scar, you had seen her throughout the day trying to open her wings, but you could tell she was still in pain

"Vhaelar, we need to go home", you whispered.

You had spent a couple of days scouting the island, because the first thing you noticed was that it was in fact the island, the color of those waters could only mean one thing. You were in fucking Tarth

You must be in the Southern part of Tarth, if it was any indication, nothing was close to you, you tried walking half a day in every direction and still nothing. You were completely alone, and even so, you didn't want to leave Vhaelar alone for long.

So the only thing you could do was nurse your dragon back to health. The Tarths were loyal to Baratheon that much you knew, and after you basically threatened the man, you realize that they were not your friends either.

You could feel your dragon's exasperation, and restlessness. the feeling you were transmitting herself of not being useful. The connection between you and her was such, that at those seconds when Vhaelar and Vhagar were entangled in a mortal embrace, you felt that bite like the huge dragon had bitten you itself.

So you hunted to feed your dragon and you tried to clean her wound, luckily you found a river close by, and you could drunk water. The big saddle in Vhaelar had lost a couple of things when you fell into the waters, but some things were saved, like your bow and arrow, and a couple of things for survival.

You scouted the seas for ships, but you couldn't find any, you considered setting a big fire, but that could bring the attention of friends and enemies alike, and with Vhaelar injured you couldn't take that chance.

The only thing you thought about was the repercussions of this, of Aemond attacking you, you could only guess that everyone thought you were dead. And what could that bring? pain to Harwin, and your babies, the only consolation was that four of them were with the Starks...but Aemma, would they still try to take her back? What would Harwin do?

You knew Daemon was going to use your disappearance, and possible death to trigger the war, you knew your uncle, and he only needed an excuse and Aemond and you gave it to him. Was it too late? Did you condemn them all?