XXIII. Storm's End

Summary: The race to secure Allies had begun.

Pairings: main Harwin Strong x Fem!Targaryen reader

Warnings: cursing, medieval and A song of ice and Fire AU customs, war, politics, usurping thrones, you know the drill. Dragon Fight, "Death" of a MAJOR character, or is it? no spoilersssss +18, MINORS DNI

"There has been a sighting of a ship!", claimed Erryk entering the war chamber where you were discussing war, "It has the banner of a three headed green dragon on a dark field"

"Warn the watchtowers! Sight the skies!", said Daemon, grabbing his sword. You took the liberty of accompanying Daemon while he and a small ground of soldiers and Kingsguards prepared to receive what you knew were the awaited terms of surrender.

The afternoon was dark, cloudy, it wasn't uncommon for Dragonstone at all, it was always somehow gloomy.

You saw that bastard Otto hightower walking towards you from the

"Princess Rhaenyra"

"It's Queen Rhaenyra now, and you are all traitors to the realm!", she spoke, and you nodded, wisely

"King Aegon Targaryen, second of his name, in his infinite wisdom and his desire for peace, is offering terms", he said solemnly, "Acknowledge him as King and swear your obedience in front of the Iron Throne, in change his grace will confirm your position here in Dragonstone, that will pass through your true born son Jacaerys upon your day, and Lucerys will reign in Driftmark", that sickening smile, you really wanted to punch it off of his face, "Your sons by Prince Daemon will also have positions of honor at court, Aegon the young will serve as the King's Squire, and Viserys will serve him as a cupbearer"

"I will rather feed my sons to the dragons, that having them carry shields and cups, for that drunken, usurper cunt of a King", said Daemon

"Now, there is a message that I would like to relay to the princess, in private", he said smiling at you. You looked at your sister and uncle, and they both looked at you with seriousness, this is the moment you knew was coming, they trying to separate you

"Speak it, here, plainly, to everyone to hear", you demanded

"Very well, your sweet daughter, and Dowager Queen Alicent, ask you to return home, to them, to celebrate the wedding of your sweet daughter and Prince Aemond"

"What?", you whispered

"I'm sure you, as Ser Harwin, would love to be part of that glorious day", he muttered proudly

"You will wed my daughter without me?", you asked

"The King would like nothing more than his brother's happiness, and receiving the sweet princess into their family", you saw the delight for destruction in his eyes, "He couldn't deny his brother's request, to consolidate the love both the Princess Aemma and prince Aemond hold for each other"