TITANS & DEMIGODS

"Titans! There's no way it's not their doing! The rivalry between Zeus and Poseidon made them think that the whole realm is in chaos especially now that the gods' human wives finally gave birth to the demigods." Hestia uttered while the goddess of hearth turns to face the staff of Mt. Olympus.

The younger demigods are not even surprise with the revelation anymore. Ever since the plague amongst gods and goddesses started few moons ago, they already have an inkling that the virus that are weakening the gods and goddesses are created by the Titans.

The titans lead by Cronus who's now currently in prison in the deepest pit of Tartarus are now making their move against the Olympians.

Seokjin and Namjoon gave each other a knowing look. They know that the day of chaos will arrive soon because they were present when the gods and goddesses were given a warning by the Oracle.

"They are coming...they are weakening our defense squad so when they arrived, the titans and their monster creatures would be able to take down Mt. Olympus just like how Zeus managed to take down Cronus!" Hwasa added.

"So what are we gonna do then? It's been years and the deities and nymphs...even our animals are dying and weakening. We are just lucky that no one can enter Mt. Olympus because the moment someone becomes a carrier of that virus, we'll be in big trouble!" Seokjin said while smoothing his white silky robe.

The gods, goddesses and demigods who are in charge of the trainings and education of younger and minor gods, goddesses and demigods fell into silence. They all know the answer to that question they're all trying to avoid because they know that

it is impossible for them to do the answer of it and yet Namjoon stood up from his silver chair and face the goddess of hearth.

"Thy mother of hearth, I guess it's time.. if the Olympian gods & goddesses already refused to help us save the mankind and the minor deities just because they are safe in their own realms, please I beg of you...we need at least their children to help us catch the monsters carrying the plague. We need to stop them. We need the sons of Zeus and Poseidon. You also heard the Oracle. Only those who are from the sky and the sea could stop the being that is killing our own being." Namjoon said, his voice laced of sincerity as he bow down to the goddess.

Hestia's lips that are pressed into a thin line slowly breaks into a little smile.

"My brothers would never want to send their children to us. But I guess Minho here has an idea brewing in his mind. Care to share what are you smirking at young gentleman?" Hestia asked the Hunting and Art trainer.

After all, Minho is a demigod son of Zeus as well so the goddess is sure that he would definitely come up with an idea on how to convince his own father how to send his youngest brother into the training ground of Mt. Olympus.

"The children of Sea & Sky were never sent to Mt. Olympus for trainings because my father and thy majesty god of the Sea always thought that it would lessen their power to send their children to be educated by merely demigods." Minho started as he looks around the conference hall.

"Then why are you here? You are Zeus' son!" Seokjin interrupted him but Minho just picked up his shield given to him by his own father and put it on top of the silver table in front of them all.

"I was sent here not to train but to compete and I guess that's the same thing we have to do so we could get my father and Poseidon to send their best children to train with us. All we have to do is send a messenger, inviting all the skillful demigods to compete with one another. From there, we could choose the strongest ones. Who knows, one of the new recruits would have an idea how to take down those Titans!" Minho smiled at the end of his speech.