SEA VS SKY

****Meanwhile at the realm of water, Poseidon is having a hard time to decide which among his sons is he going to send.

The god of the sea and storm knows that whoever is going to Olympus will have a hard time knowing that he's going to compete with the son of Zeus.

 He's choosing between his two favorites, Yeonjun and Taehyung. The former is the strongest amongst his demigod offsprings but the latter is the smartest.

In the end, Poseidon summoned the two on his throne. He needs to see them so he could decide who to send. 

The moment the god of the water realm saw his sons entrance, be threw two tridents at them.

Both are quick to catch the weapon before it hit them. Taehyung fell into his one hand while holding the trident while Yeonjun remains standing.

Poseidon smirks at the two.

"Whoever goes out alive from here will be sent in Olympus for the competition." he announced that made everyone in his throne gasped.

No one has predicted it, not when everyone knows he loves his two sons so much. Yeonjun frowns, Taehyung squints his eyes as they both look at their father.

"Is this about the invitation to compete amongst the demigods in Olympus?" Taehyung suddenly asked, his hands gripping the trident tightened a little.

"Yes and I do not accept defeat." Poseidon reply with his booming voice that even the pearls sleeping inside their homes are all startled.

To everyone surprised, Taehyung drops his trident the moment he heard his father's response.

"I would never kill my brother just to be sent in Olympus to kill another demigod. You can send Yeonjun there father, I'm sure he will be thrilled." 

Poseidon knitted his brows upon hearing his son's remarks. He knows Taehyung is dying to see what is it like to train in Olympus since they never went there before. They have their own trainers at the realm so it really surprise the king of the sea to see the nonchalance of his son. Even Yeonjun did not expect that Taehyung won't even put on a fight.

"Taehyung!" Yeonjun tried to stop the other.

"I said it's hyung to you Yeonjun! I am older than you." Taehyung replied as if the whole ordeal about the Olympus has never happened.

"Why won't you fight me? The whole realm knows how you wanted to go there! You are curious and---"

"In exchange of your life?! Do you honestly believe that I am going to kill you with my own hands just to quench my curiosity about the Olympus when I could get the answers from my books?!"

Yeonjun fell into silence. He knows his brother is right and he feels quite guilty because just a few seconds ago, he was so ready to take him down.

Taehyung saw how Yeonjun's tail curled behind him, a sign of guilt from his brother.

"You are ready to kill me." Taehyung said.

Yeonjun suddenly feels so bad especially when he saw his brother's eyes turns light blue, a clear evidence that Taehyung is hurt with the thought of him killing his hyung.

"Then go ahead Yeonjun, kill me if you can." Taehyung uttered as he close his eyes in front of his brother. 

"Okay that's enough!" Poseidon suddenly interrupted the two. He knows how ambitious Yeonjun is and how selfless Taehyung when it comes to his siblings.