PARTNERS IN CRIME

"Tell us something we don't know Namjoon. Who's involve? Where did those "unseen enemies" came from? Do the major deities know about this? Is the camp safe because if not, I guess it's time for you to give us back what you've taken from us." Yoongi uttered with his cold voice. 

"Apologies Yoongi but we have to decline the request. It would be dangerous to lessen the amount of Pariah surrounding the camp, besides as long as you're here you will remain safe." Minho replied because he knows Yoongi won't stop asking about getting his power back.

"What we can do is separate you from the other trainees so you could all focus to strengthen your weaknesses. Literature, Art and Music classes will be lessen to give way to your fighting and hunting skills." Hwasa announced that made Taehyung frowns again. Jeongguk just knows that the gear on the sea demigod are twisting and turning again so he isn't even surprise anymore when Taehyung opens his smart mouth again, the same mouth he kissed when they were in Icaria Island...the same intoxicating lips he wants to---STOP! Jeongguk is scandalized from his own thoughts!

The son of Zeus only came back to his senses again when he heard the intimidating baritone voice from Taehyung again.

"You already said we're gonna fight the unseen, a plague that is like no other you've ever seen before. So why would you lessen the amount of time we could learn from other areas?" Taehyung questioned the decision but Namjoon gave him the look that reminded him that there's someone smarter than him on the room.

"We're gonna face a war, we're not gonna witness a theater play. We need to learn how to fight."

Taehyung clenches his jaw because Namjoon is right but as someone who never backs out of a debate, he still proceeds to argue.

"But we could still learn to---"

"Jeongguk how did you kill the Cracken?" Seokjin asked, purposely cutting off Taehyung's words already.

"Killed it with a sword..with the help of the sea creatures too." Jeongguk replied while averting Taehyung's gaze because as much as he doesn't want to reply because it feels like he's the one cutting off Taehyung's suggestion now.

"Exactly. You fight with your sword!" 

"Yugyeom how did you manage to come back to the Camp?" Seokjin turns to the son of Apollo too.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he listens to everyone's blabbering about how they fought and survived because of their fxcking sword and he's so tired of it.

"I killed the Sirens with the help of a thousand year old book. Outsmarted Circe because of listening to the sailor's ode. I killed Medusa with the sword, but it would've been impossible if I wasn't taught well with logics and philosophy at school. Have you seen the enemies? Do you ever realized that the immortals dying didn't die of physical attack? Or if they in did, then there are no marks found in their bodies. I manage to kill the Sirens with their own ugly voices, if I haven't known that I'd probably not be here by now." he ended his speech. 

Jeongguk wanted to clap his hand so bad after hearing Taehyung's explanation. He totally agrees to him not because he looks pretty when he's pissed but because he believes the same thing but since he doesn't wanna sound like Taehyung's supporter, he bites his tongue to stop himself from talking.