SHADOW

The two set up their dining table together. Taehyung sliced some fruits while Jeongguk finish cooking their food.

When they're finally done preparing, they settled in front of one another. Jeongguk absentmindedly put a ice of the sausage in Taehyung's plate while the other eagerly take a bite too not minding the sudden domesticity between them.

"So, how is it?" Jeongguk asked while watching the other chew his food in pout.

"Hmmmm, taste nice! Didn't know you can actually cook Bird." Taehyung replied with a wide smile before he continues to eat.

Taehyung and Jeongguk surprisingly finisher their lunch together without breaking into another word war. The sea demigod volunteered to clean up their dishes while the prince of sky went to check on his familiar bird, Setta.

The air around them suddenly became comfortable.

Well, that's what Jeongguk thought before they went back to the ground where Namjoon and Hwasa are both waiting for them.

All the Heroes are sitting on the ground while the trainers are walking around them while explaining to them their next task.

"Treasure Hunting?!"

"One of the the deities favorite past time is TREASURE HUNTING. It is part of our culture and we all know how the gods and goddesses will give them all to find and possess the treasure." Minho introduces the next challenge for the demigods.

Everyone's listening intently.

"Our gods and goddesses used to compete to one another because they are all capable to face the challenges alone. They are all powerful so they were able to face any monsters they had to face while doing the hunt. But you, Heroes wouldn't be able to do that because you're going on the treasure hunt without your powers that is why we have the decided to send you all in groups of four." Namjoon informs everyone.

Taehyung clenches his fist. He knows he wouldn't be able to do it alone without his father's gift to him so he prayed to at least have a strong allies just in case they'll stumble upon uninvited guest known as monsters.

"And how do we form our groups?!" Yugyeom asked when he realized that he needs to be in Jeongguk or Taehyung's group in order to have a bigger possibility in winning the treasure hunt. 

The two other trainers, Hwasa and Seokjin joined them in the ground. The daughter of Ares looks so ecstatic thinking that the younger demigods will probably have a hard time on their next challenge while Seokjin looks calm in the outside but the truth is he's already worried. 

"You can choose your own allies. There are 12 of you so that wouldn't be a problem. Make sure to have 4 person in a group and decide who you could trust your own life with." Seokjin suddenly announced that made everyone gasped in surprise.

Jeongguk swallowed. Taehyung gulps.

Every other demigods on the ground look at the two. Yugyeom wants to be with any of the two but he knows that he couldn't leave his twin brother behind. He needs to be with Bambam too and the kinder twin is forming his alliance with the daughters of Aphrodite already.

"Fxck!"

"Bam! What are you doing? We have to be on Jeongguk or Taehyung's side!" he pulled his brother on his side but Bambam shakes his head on him firmly.