FISH VS BIRD

****THE TRAINEE'S CABIN****

"They're really here. How the fxck would I know what cabin would they want to use?" Hoseok mumbles to himself again while thinking of the best cabin he's about to give to the most important demigods who just arrived the camp.

Yoongi who's silently watching him can't help but smile because he knows exactly what is Hoseok is thinking about.

"Stop pretending that you haven't planned this from a very long time Hob! I know you were planning to put them both at the forest cabin, now get your bow & arrow and welcome your new freshies! I'm sure, Namjoon and Minho would be thrilled to know that you got the rival demigods in one cabin." Yoongi said in his usual cold voice that still makes Hoseok shivers every time.

Yoongi, the prince of the underworld has always been his cabin mate since he likes how quiet he is. But sometimes he still gets the chill thinking that the demigod on the other room of his cabin is the most favored child of Hades, the god of the dead and the underworld. 

"Do you think it's really possible for me to do that Yoon? I mean, would I be safe after?" 

"Who cares about your safety Hob?! We both know you're beyond excited to see those two rip each other throat when you put them together in one cabin. Now what are you still waiting for? Go. They won't be able to use their powers anyway. You are safe." 

Hoseok grins at the prince of the underworld. Yoongi might look so scary and intimidating, but he likes him. He likes how he always know what to say too.

So without saying anything, he grabs his bow and arrow again before he finally went outside to deal with the new comers.

When the son of Cupid reached the hall, he immediately spotted the familiars of the two demigods.

Jeongguk's magnificent bird is resting on the branch of the oak tree while Taehyung's unicorn is walloping at the grounds as if she has found her new home. Hoseok smiled at the cute thought that pops in his head again before he finally introduced himself in front of the new comer demigods.

Namjoon and Minho let the senior trainee explain things to the younger demigods already. They know that the son of cupid who is also the one who has full authority regarding the trainees accommodations will manage everything already.

When Hoseok is sure that the trainers are gone, he flashes his intimidating gaze again just to avoid unnecessary questions from the new comers. "You're Hoseok, the son of Cupid who loves to toy

the trainees around. Am I right?" Taehyung immediately asked when he saw the bow and arrow pendant hanging on Hoseok's neck.

"Yes. H-how did you know about me? Wait..oh my gosh! Poseidon sent the smart and not the strong one!" Hoseok blurted out while staring at Taehyung.

Even Jeongguk who's pretending not to be interested perks up from his seat when he heard Hoseok's remarks about the boy who splashed him with water just a while ago.

"It's my pleasure to finally meet you Hoseok hyung. My name is Taehyung from the realm of the sea." 

Hoseok is so delighted to know that he is known even in the realm of the Sea..but that isn't enough to change his mind.

"It's nice to meet you Taehyung. Welcome to Olympus Training Camp." he smiled at the son of Poseidon before he faced the son of Zeus who is still pretending to be uninterested.

"So.. from the realm of Sky.. I heard Jeongguk is your name." Hoseok said while staring at the demigod.

Jeongguk lifted his face for the first time to meet the older demigod's gaze.