SOULFIRE & HELLFIRE

Yoongi, Yugyeom and Jackson stayed in the dark passageway for a while because they don't want to see the picture of Jeongguk sporting a boner and Taehyung with white lace panty!

How did they know? Because they saw the two when the son of Zeus removes his pants and threw it on Taehyung's face. They were all about to leave too when the incident happened that's why they all scurried back on the other side of the dark wall because they don't wanna see how would Jeongguk get Taehyung out of the hell hole without them trying to kill each other.

"Do you think they're gone?" Yugyeom asked when they finally can't hear any bickering of the two.

"That lucky son of Zeus got the pretty boy with the flawless thighs? Aren't they supposed to be rivals just like their fathers?" Jackson asked that earned him a deadly stare from the Prince of the Underworld.

"No, Taehyung isn't his. And yes, they are still rivals." Yoongi replied as he lead the way out already when he made sure that the two are gone. Yugyeom raised his eyebrow at Yoongi's comment but he chose not to say anything about it anymore.

The three of the demigods finally managed to get out of the hell hole! They look around only to be surprised when they saw the trainers with the other trainees already. Minho was the first one to greet them with a tight hug each.

"Thank goodness you are all safe."

Yoongi glared at the trainer as he pushed him away.

"You almost got us all killed..AGAIN! you keep sending us in a mission when you haven't even taught any of the kids anything! That girl doesn't even know how to hold a sword properly and yet she has to run for her life already! If this training continues like this, we're gonna make a petition for another set of trainers and maybe you all can just join us to this fxcking adventures!" Yoongi yelled at the trainers because to be honest, it is only now that he saw Bambam and Eunwoo closely.

Yoongi's heart breaks at the state of the two. The two injured demigods are now lying inside the chariot while Hyungshik is tending on them but that didn't pacify the rage he's feeling at the moment.

"Yoongi, let's talk about this in the camp." Seokjin quickly interferes.

The prince of the underworld glared at the trainer but knowing Seokjin he knows that he'll just use his power on him so he just keeps quiet and subtly check on everyone. Yoongi sighs as he uttered a silent prayer towards the gods and goddesses for keeping everyone safe too.

He's about to walk away and join the other chariot where Jimin is when he noticed something again.

"Where's the two?" he asked no one in particular.

"If you are asking about Jeongguk and Taehyung they're already gone. They went ahead back to the camp." Namjoon replied to him.

Yoongi frowns at that.

"By feet?"

"No. Jeongguk took my horse. Don't worry, after what happened I guess the two deserves to have a rest." Namjoon informs the other but Yoongi just shakes his head in distaste because based on Jeongguk's reaction upon seeing Taehyung in his lace panty a while ago, REST is a bit impossible for the two..well, that is if Jeongguk is thinking the same as him.