SIBS

Yoongi is quietly leading their group in the dark. Being the prince of the underworld he is used to darkness that he doesn't need a light to know where they're supposed to be going.

They are peacefully walking until the son of Hades halted on his feet. 

"Y-yoongi...what's wrong?" Jimin suddenly asked, a little nervous because of the sudden change from Yoongi's aura.

"Sssssh.." yoongi stops the other from making a sound as if they could escape what's in front of them.

Bambam carefully unsheathed his dagger while Lyza holds her

crossbow too, ready to attack just in case but the four demigods froze on their feet when the goddesses in front of them revealed themselves.

"What an odd to meet the Prince of the underworld here in the house of Fates." one of the most scary deities greeted them.

"Fates!" 

Lyza and Bambam immediately hide their weapons behind them. If there's one thing anyone in the whole realm they wouldn't want to piss, it's the three fates; Clotho the spinner, Lachesis the allotter and Atropos the one responsible in cutting the thread of life, determining someone's death.

"I've heard from the stones and the trees around that the Olympians sent their children to save the realms from the plague...I didn't know it was true but seeing the four of you here in a place you shouldn't be in...then the rumors must be true." Clotho said.

"As much as we want to stay and confirm the rumors with you, we don't have time for chitchat so will you let us pass? We have treasure to find and mission to finish." Yoongi said without even getting bothered by the three fates. Lachesis who has the shortest temper among the sisters grimaced upon hearing the impolite remarks of the prince of the underworld.

"Why bother to find the treasure if you aren't even part of the test? Besides, aren't you too disrespectful young half blood when you know that your father couldn't protect you from us?"

Lyza and Bambam got curious of the fate's comment regarding Yoongi not being part of the test.

"With all due respect, what do you mean when you said Yoongi isn't part of the test? Is there something---"

"No. There's nothing you have to know Bambam. The fates will let you all get through the passageway. Jimin would lead you the way, i guess I have to stay a bit longer to confirm the rumor the fates heard outside their cave." Yoongi said while moving aside so the other three could finally leave already.

"Your path is cleared, thanks to thy prince." 

The other three demigods wanted to ask more questions but they know that they couldn't mess up with the goddesses of fates.

When they're finally gone, Yoongi gritted his teeth before he look towards the three.

"Don't threaten me like that again in front of the others, you can cut my fucking thread of life anytime you want because believe me when I say I don't give a fuck!" Yoongi hissed, his eyes almost blazing with fire.