DEMIGODS

Taehyung is almost done washing the dishes in their kitchen sink when he almost jumps off his feet when a silver haired demigod appeared in the window right in front of him.

"Good evening Taehyung, have you been well?" Yoongi greeted the younger. 

"OMFG! you scared me!" Taehyung blurted out when he finally recognized who the demigod is. He doesn't know Yoongi personally until this afternoon when he got hit by the prince of the underworld's wooden sword and seeing him this close makes him gasp for air because damn, he is beautiful. His pale skin compliments his facial features especially his pitch black irises. His nose are not as high as Jeongguk's but it's perfect on his face because he also got smaller thin lips.

"My apologies for startling you. I just came bearing gifts. I wasn't able to check on you right after the prince of Sky took you from the ground because I have to run some errands. Here, please accept these." Yoongi said while giving Taehyung a basket full of fruits and fresh vegetables and another basket full of chicken meat and eggs. He also spotted a jar of milk, probably fresh from the cow too.

Taehyung smiled at the older as he accepted the baskets.

"Why don't you come inside and have some tea? I may not be a fan of drinking those herbs but I used to make one for my father. He's quite impressed of my skill too."

Yoongi smiled and immediately agreed to the invitation. He knows he only got few minutes before the curfew starts but who cares about the law if the most beautiful creature just invited him for a tea which by the way he doesn't even drink at all. Taehyung who is oblivious about the fact that Yoongi is number 1 hater of the said drink proceeds to prepare the tea. He is even delighted to sea that they have lavender in the kitchen so he decided to use it to make the drink extra special.

When he's done, he put the cup of drink to a tray and went to Yoongi. 

"Here have some tea." Taehyung offered with a smile. to be honest, he's taking all his energy and courage to remain calm in front of the older. He may look so calm and compose in the outside, but he's literally screaming in the inside.

"Thank you, you're very kind."

Taehyung is smiling while watching Yoongi takes a sip from his cup. The Prince of the Underworld forces a smile as he compliments the drink Taehyung has personally made for him.

"This really tastes good. Thank you Taehyung." he said while staring at the blue orbs of the younger.

Taehyung's nerves finally calms down the moment he confirmed his guess. If he remembers it right, the demigods from the underworld doesn't really have a sense of taste and Yoongi straight lied to his face makes him think that the older is trying to impress him. Maybe Jeongguk is right with his assumptions but then again, Taehyung doesn't want to be cocky about it. He is still in the camp without allies so he's trying his best to scout only the best. He accepted Yugyeom already, if he could play his card right, he might be able to recruit Yoongi on his side too.

"I'm glad you like the tea Yoongi. That's nothing compare to the food you brought me. I've heard that senior trainees have their own crops in the camp. I didn't know you're capable of growing them too." Taehyung asked, genuinely curious this time.