TRAINING CAMP

***Back in the surface of the ocean, Yoongi and the other demigods are staring at Jeongguk. No one among them knows about the pearl of Poseidon being given to him since it would really make a big issue among the gods and goddesses. Taehyung will surely be in trouble once the other gods, goddesses and demigods learned about it.

"How do you plan on taking down the Cracken Jeongguk? It's dangerous!" Bambam yelled out even when he knows Jeongguk wouldn't hear him anymore. The sky demigod scan the boat one more time before he finally dives in the water.

Truth be told, the son of Zeus is beyond terrified. He's been fighting since the day he was born because Hera, the goddess wife of Zeus learned his existence. Jeongguk grew up fighting so he's used to facing different horrible monsters but to see innocent eyes looking at him, really terrifies him. It reminds him of his human mother's eyes. Stephanie Jeon was a fighter too but she had always that soft looking eyes that used to remind Jeongguk to stay safe and survive every fight he had to face. But at that moment... instead of his mother, Jeongguk has to look into the other demigods eyes. They were all scared of their fates.

Jeongguk is starting to grew weary when a voice in his head suddenly reminded him of the deep blue eyes.

'Kill the Cracken.. it's the only way we can all survive this Bird.' Jeongguk tightened his grip on the sword on his right hand as he finally plunges into the deep scary ocean.

The son of Zeus closed his eyes when his body was welcome by the freezing cold water. Good thing that he's a sky demigod so his body is used to extreme temperatures. He then slowly opens his eyes when he feels like his whole face is being smash by the water. At first he winces and gag when he feels like he has drunk enough of the salty water until he realized that he is not drowning and that he could actually breathe and see even under the water.

With the newly discovered blessing, Jeongguk starts to swim towards the giant monster. And since the Cracken is dumb despite of it's huge head, he didn't see the sky demigod coming. Jeongguk who mastered the art of commanding his sword swiftly cut two of the Cracken's tentacles.

The gigantic monster cried in pain as he starts to trash around, trying to look for his two other tentacles but the smaller monsters in the ocean are already feasting on it so the Cracken got so furious more.

"Thank you prince of sky, we've been waiting for this day!"

Jeongguk suddenly got frozen when he heard a tiny voice but when he looks around, he couldn't find anyone. He even starts swinging his sword thinking that a sea nymph is trying to attack him but to his surprise, a tiny sea horse with a bunch of fish appears in front of him.

"OMFG! You're talking to me?" Jeongguk's eyes widened when he finally realized that the small voices are coming from the seahorse and the fish.

"Yes! Who else is the prince of Sky here?" the tiger fish asked sarcastically. Jeongguk blinks, he couldn't believe that he could finally hear and communicate with the water creatures because he's been trying all his life but no one wanted to listen nor to start a conversation with him.

"Oh...yeah, but why are you thanking me?" Jeongguk asked, momentarily forgotten the gigantic monster he needs to slay.