LABYRINTH

Team Purple arrives on top of the hill around 2 in the afternoon already. Jeongguk and Taehyung found Eunwoo cradling Hoseok just outside the cave so they immediately joins them to check on the son of Cupid.

"How is Hoseok?" Jeongguk asked a little worried for his friend.

Eunwoo lifted his eyes and found those beautiful grey eyes staring at the boy who's still unconscious in his lap.

"I really don't know why do we have to take him with us if he'll just slow us down like this. We're here but no one's around already, maybe they already found the treasure and they're on their way back to the camp." Eunwoo scoffs. He really isn't happy to become Hoseok's baby sitter but the arrogance in his face was easily erased when Jeongguk gave him a deadly look.

"I told you, we're a team now. No one's gonna be left behind. Besides we're the first one who arrived here. Let's just wait for the others." Jeongguk said while his eyes are scanning the surroundings looking for proof that no one was there before them.

Taehyung also starts to scan the place after giving Eunwoo one last boring look too.

"Fish, do you think they---"

"Sssssshhhh." Taehyung stops the other from talking when he noticed some movement behind the big thorny bush. Jeongguk followed his gaze and immediately silently unsheathed his sword as he went over to the bushes. The two are getting closer to the thorny plant when the creature behind it suddenly runs away.

Taehyung almost screamed but when he saw that it's just a bunny, his frowned turned into a smile.

"Oh! it's just a bunny!" Jeongguk commented as he sheathed his sword again.

"What? why are you still frowning?"

"Those shrubs are so scary, the thorns look like it can pierce through my skin." Taehyung replied while pointing at the bushes aligned in one part of the hill.

Jeongguk look at what he's looking at and automatically prepared his sword again.

"Do you want me to get rid of them?"

The two are having a moment when Eunwoo joins them too.

"Wow I didn't know you're his personal butler now Jeongguk. Never did I imagine in my life to see the son of Zeus aiding Poseidon's son. I'm sure, my mother will be thrilled." the son of Hera even have the audacity to wink.

"Oh look at that.. I didn't know you're demoted as professional gossiper of your mother now. Well, I couldn't blame the queen. As the queen of gods and goddesses it's really a shame to have an average son." Taehyung barks back before he goes to Hoseok who's now awake.

Eunwoo is fuming. He hates how Taehyung always has the smart come back at him. He glared at the sea demigod before he goes to Jeongguk too.

"Gukkie.. did you hear that? You know I'm not just an average son and I'm not just here for the gossips, right?" Eunwoo asked the other.