MT. OLYMPUS

CAMP OLYMPUS

The next morning, Jeongguk wakes up early just like how he used to be when he was back at the realm of Sky. And as per his morning routine, he got up from his bed, fold his beddings neatly and went inside the bathroom totally forgetting about the other person peacefully sleeping inside the huge bathtub in the other corner of their bathroom.

The son of Zeus didn't even bother to look when he push down his pajamas so he could pee so he almost fall on the floor when he got startled with a loud ear piercing scream from the other boy!

"What the fxck are you doing???!" Taehyung yelled while covering his eyes with his own hands but making sure that his two fingers are apart from each other so his attempt of protecting his eyes from seeing Jeongguk's nakedness is futile!

The sky demigod glared at him as he pulls his pajama up to cover himself again.

"What do you mean?! I am fucking taking a leak if it's not obvious to you yet????" Jeongguk yelled back when he finally realized that it's the demigod who made him think of the most embarrassing thoughts he could ever think just the previous night.

"Yeah I know that, but why are you doing that here? And how the hell did you manage to enter the---omg!" Taehyung covers his mouth with his hand this time when he realized that he wasn't able to lock the door the other night because he was laughing until he fell asleep! He just realized that Jeongguk could've killed him if he wanted too because he slept like a baby inside the bathtub!

Jeongguk seems to realized what happened too so he folded his arms in front of his chest after he saw that Taehyung isn't naked too!

"So you created a whole drama that you're gonna sleep with your tail inside that tub because you were actually scared that I'll cover your face with a pillow while you're sleeping and decided to hide and sleep here and now you realized that you left the door unlocked. Wow...your mind amazes me. Like seriously Fish, do you honestly believe that after I fought with those fxcking horrible monsters face to face, I would try to kill you while you're asleep? Maybe, it's time for you to give me some credits instead of making up stories about sleeping on your tails." Jeongguk said before he dramatically walks out of the bathroom leaving Taehyung feeling guilty of being caught of lying. 

The son of Poseidon almost smash his own head on the wall when he realized his mistake for the first time. Maybe Jeongguk is right after all.

Taehyung tried his best to push every negativity on his mind aside. He reminds himself that he is in the Camp to know the truth behind the 'war within' agenda of their trainers.

He knows that there is definitely going on if the trainers managed to deceive even his father on sending him to the camp. With all the things going on, it's impossible that Poseidon nor Zeus are still oblivious of the truth and he's more curious than ever because why are the highest gods not doing anything?!

The sea demigod is still in his deep thinking when he noticed the changes in his physical appearance. It's just less than 24hours since he arrived at the camp and yet his magical powers are already almost totally hindered by the pariah!

He looks at his reflection in the mirror and when he saw his black hair appearing slowly, he cant help but remember his life with his human parent...his mother.