ALLIES & ENEMIES

The demigods & other creatures gathered on the Grounds after just a few minutes.

The older trainees including Jimin himself is so surprise to see their trainers wearing their own elements too, gone are their usual boring clothes they usually wear in the camp! 

All the trainees are in awe while watching their trainers settle on their seats on top of the stage at the center of the ground.

Namjoon was the first one to stand at the podium. The son of Athena could see how everyone in the ground is full of anticipation until his eyes landed on a particular blue eyes demigod. He already knows Taehyung, in fact he personally guided the demigod's familiar to her own stable because it is not everyday that the camp receives a majestic being, the unicorn. 

The trainer averted his gaze from the son of Poseidon and chose to focus on the majority of the crowd. He immediately noticed that almost all demigods who has been in the camp are now returning to their human forms. Gone are those colorful hair that holds their realms magic and power.

In the camp, they all turned to their raw forms.

Aside from the demigods who came late, everyone is free of power so Namjoon is confident that he is safe from a violent attack if ever someone would react negatively to his announcement.

He is not worried about Jeongguk and Taehyung anymore because he knows a person who could handle the two just fine. When his eyes finally found those pitch black eyes staring back at him, he knows he could start with the announcement.

With the Prince of the Underworld making his way closer to the new comers, Namjoon finally starts with his speech.

The trainer who specializes with literature, weapons and war tactics greeted the gods and goddesses even when they're not physically present in the camp, it is a courtesy they offer to the Olympians to continuously receive the favors from them before he finally greets the trainees and the other creatures in the camp.

"We received another favor from the higher gods yet again. I am very proud to announce to you that the god of the Sky and the god of the Sea graced us with their sons." Namjoon paused to let the other trainees express their reactions before he proceed to the most important part of his speech that evening.

"And now that they are finally here, I guess it's time for you to know the rules and prizes of the competition that awaits you." Namjoon said with his firm clear voice that made Jimin gasps.

"There's a competition!?" Jimin mumbles before his eyes landed on Taehyung and Jeongguk who are now looking back at his direction.

Jimin was about to focus back on stage when he saw Taehyung shake his head off as if saying that he still doesn't believe that.

"The competition is against YOU and yourself and the prize you'll have to win is your lives." Namjoon suddenly announced that made everyone gasped in surprise.

Jeongguk clenches his fist. Taehyung tightened the grip of his hand on his shirt while the other demigods started to whisper to one another because they don't understand what Namjoon is talking about.