Roxy & Gregory (pt. 10)

Chapter 10: Gregory To The Rescue!

Screams echoed through Parts and Service, accompanied by the occasional dark giggle. Strapped to the chair within the protective cylinder, Roxanne screamed as wires from her face fell down her cheeks. Glamrock Freddy stood over her, his hand stained with oil as he held two, white orbs in his grasp. Vanny innocently put a hand on her cheek, "Ready to talk now, Roxanne?" she asked.

Roxy snarled, "Fuck you!"

Freddy grabbed her hair and forcefully lifted her head. A deep growl came from his throat. Even if Roxanne could not see, she could feel those damn purple eyes glaring at her. She knew she should not be angry at Freddy; after all, he was under someone else's control. But damn, it made it difficult not to want to rip his face off. Roxy's ears twitched at the sound of footsteps. She could feel Vanny's body heat near her and that agitate her even more; the wolf struggled against her binds. The creepy woman tittered, "No more games, Roxy. Tell us where Gregory is," she ordered.

"No! I will not let you hurt him!" shouted Roxy.

Freddy narrowed his eyes. "That brat has caused nothing but problems! He's caused hundreds of dollars worth of damages, countless security bots have been broken because of him," he ranted. "The mall is a mess! Not only that but you just decommissioned the Daycare Attendant. What will management think when they come for inspection?"

Roxy clenched her claws. "To hell with management. You should be more worried about who you're working with," she hissed.

"Vanny is a new employee. She should not have to deal with this on her first day!"

Those words sparked a flame of hope and sadness in Roxy. On one hand, Freddy was still the kind-hearted soul that she knew; however, someone was taking advantage of his sweet nature and making him do horrible things. Roxy turned her emaciated face at him. "Freddy, you've got it all wrong. Vanny's taken over the security system and-" her words were replaced by an ear-splitting scream. A knife had appeared in Vanny's grasp and embedded into her side, cutting important circuitry. Roxanne could feel a rib break.

Hearing his friend's scream, Freddy shook his head. His eyes turned to their warm, welcoming blue. He looked dazed for a second, then horrified at the sight before him. He looked at his hand and gasped, disgusted by the fact he had Roxy's eyes and oil on them. Freddy dropped them, "What is going on here?" he asked. Vanny stopped wriggling the knife in Roxy's side, then looked at Freddy. The bear animatronic stepped back, horror glistening in his eyes. "What have you done?!" he shouted. Vanny sighed and pulled out a square controller from her pocket; she pointed it at him. Freddy raised his hands, "W-what is that? Get away from me!"

"Don't struggle, Freddy. Just do what I tell you to do," giggled Vanny.

Freddy whimpered, "No! I'm not going back! Roxa-" his body tensed up and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

His eyes went back to purple. The bear animatronic stood up straight, stiffly awaiting his commands. Vanny sighed in relief, "All better~"

"You're a sick bitch, you know that?" growled Roxy.

"Oh, shut up. You don't scare me. I don't know why you aren't under control, but I'll fix that soon. You are going to have a nice, little vacation right here in Parts & Service," replied Vanny.

The bunny woman snapped her fingers and walked away, Freddy following behind her. Roxanne fought against her restraints. If she doesn't get out of here soon, she would end up like the others. And hearing the pure horror in Freddy's voice when he managed to break free gave her an insight into how terrifying it was. The wolf snapped her jaws, "GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!" she roared. However, Vanny simply replied with a maniacal laugh and closed the doors behind her.