3 | Knock It Off

~~~

~~~

So far Nevermore hasn't been bad and I was surprised how well I made friends. Well, except for Bianca. We were more like frenemies because we were very competitive against each other. Especially in fencing most of the time we went against each other it came to the tie. Me and Yoko got along pretty quickly being roommates. Enid and I were sometimes alike but in different fonts. Xavier and me were good friends which Bianca didn't like at all. It took awhile for Ajax to stop being nervous around me. Divina and Kent were alright, I wasn't super close to them but I knew Divina more because of Yoko.

Having to join a club I met Eugene and he remained me of Pugsley so I treated him like a brother. There was Rowan, who was basically an outcast of outcast. We had a few conversations but he never stuck around long. Lastly was Tyler. After every therapy session I would go over to the Weathervane to get a Hot Chocolate and talk to Tyler as he worked. Xavier didn't quite like me talk to Tyler telling me what he did to him last year. I understand that it was bad because he put time into his work, but compared to what I do to people... It didn't seem that big of a deal to me.

"Bianca seems a little pissed today. Do you know what happed?" Yoko asks Divina as some of us were going into town today.

"Xavier broke up with her." She looks at Bianca in the front of the bus alone before telling us making Enid gasp next to me.

"Why?" She asks wanting more details for her blog.

"She won't talk about it." Divina tells her and I watch Enid start typing on her phone.

I look in the back to see Xavier looking out the window listening to music alone. When we all get off the bus the girls take off and I wait for Xavier.

Once he sees me he takes out his earbuds, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks annoyed.

"Wanna get a drink and a snack from the Weathervane? We can talk about whatever." I suggest to him.

"Sure." We head over there.

"The usual and?" Tyler asks Xavier as we walk up so he tells him before we go sit in a booth.

"I'm assuming you heard the news. I know Enid just posted about it on the way here. Is that why you want to talk to me?" Xavier leans back on his side.

"I wanna know how a friend's doing. And if you want to talk about it you can but if you don't it's okay." I do the same.

"We broke up for two reasons." He looks out the window as Tyler brings us our drinks.

"Thank you." I tell him as he leaves. "What are your reasons since you broke up with her." I sit up.

"The main reason is because I had doubts about Bianca and her intentions as a siren. I'm  constantly paranoid that she's using her siren song me and we keep getting into fights over it." He sits up looking at his drink.