21 | More Than...

~~~

~~~

"A Mocha, please." I walk up to Tyler working.

"That's different." He gives me a look, "You okay?" He asks making my drink.

"Not really. Apparently I can get hurt in my visions. Wednesday is set on believing Xavier is the Hyde, which is the name of the monster, our uncle told us. Enid wants to move in with Yoko and I because Wednesday doesn't care she almost got us killed. Xavier tried to kiss me again last night but finally got the hint I don't see him the same way. Also thinking about how the Hyde has some master that unlocked them and they kinda have a split personality because they're like Jekyll and Hyde. There's just a lot on my mind and Hot Chocolate isn't going to do the job." I rant everything to him.

"How about we schedule another date tonight? Take you mind off of everything for a few hours. Escape from the world and it's problems? Where we can just be us having fun? What do you say?" He puts my drink on the counter.

"I'd love that." I give him a smile taking me drink.

"A quick question... Why did you kiss me that night?" He makes me turn to face him.

"Did you not want me to?" I give him a wink going to sit down in a booth.

After some time Wednesday and Uncle Fester come in sitting at my booth as I come back from the bathroom. "Just gotta take my spot." I sit next to her as she looks at the diary.

"Kinbott has to be Xavier's master. The Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event or unlock through chemical inducement or hypnosis." She reads.

"That's what I saw in the cave. Well, blurry saw and heard. The Hyde was scared of who was hurting them. But I still don't believe it's Xavier or Dr. Kinbott." I tell her as we watch Uncle Fester drink the ketchup, "Eww."

"She must've figured out he's a Hyde and used hypnotherapy to unlock him. That would explain their secret sessions." She tells him.

"Or he just needs therapy when she's off work" I roll my eyes.

"I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me. Yeah. He's walking over. I'm gonna put him in a Romanian sleeper hold. Cover me." Uncle Fester tells us as Tyler walks over.

"Relax. He's not interested in you." Wednesday tells him.

"Made you a quad and you another Mocha. On the house." Tyler puts down the drinks.

"Hey, thanks kid. Need a refill on this puppy too." Uncle Fester takes Wednesday drink and hands Tyler the ketchup bottle.

"Tyler, this is our Uncle Fester." I introduced him to him.

"Oh. Uh... Hi, it's nice to-," Uncle Fester zaps Tyler as they shake hands.

"Was that necessary?" I ask him as he chuckles.