7 | Returned the Favor

~~~

~~~

The next day while in fencing Bianca and I weren't allowed to go against each other because last time we refused to stop till the other gave up. "I really hate going against you." Xavier takes off his mask frustrated.

"Because you can't get a single point?" I do the same as him giggling.

"That's exactly why, V." He crosses his arms.

"Maybe you should just get better then you could get a point." I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't get cocky now. Last time you did that you wore pink." He smirks making me glare at him as Wednesday walks in in her black suit like me. "Let me guess, she's good too?" He looks over at me so I nod my head as she walks past us to Bianca and Rowan.

"Coach, Coach, she tripped me." Rowan tells him.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." He tells him.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck. Seriously, Coach, when am I going to get real competition besides from Valentine?" Bianca turns to him. "Anyone else, who's allowed, want to challenge me?" She asks.

"I do." Wednesday speaks up so she turns to face her.

"Oh, you must be the other psychopath family member they let in." She smiles.

"You must be the self appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead." Wednesday puts her in her place.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy." Bianca tells her.

"Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asks so they get in their places.

"This is gonna be good." I stand closer to Xavier as we watch.

Wednesday gets the first point then Bianca gets the next. For the final point Wednesday suggests military challenge, first to draw blood and they both agree to it. In the end Bianca wins. "She's crazier than you." Xavier leans down some to me.

"Yeah, I've always believed she's the darker twin even though I have more in my record than she does." I look up at him and I notice him glance at my lips for a quick second so I go and over to Wednesday, "Let's go see the nurse to bandage that up. Rowan, I suggest you go as well." I lead Wednesday out to go change.

"She's very cocky." Wednesday says as we head to the infirmary.

"So are we. Bianca and I are always going against each other." I link my arm with hers.

"I have a question? Have you started you visions yet?" She asks.

"Yes, majority of mine though are positive but I have moments for dark ones. It's very rare though." I explain to her so she just nods her head.