24 | My Theory

~~~

~~~

We end up taking Tyler to Xavier's art shed and as he's passed out we chain him up to a chair. Part of my psychotic side was gone because normally I would love this but I didn't with Tyler.

As he wakes up he sees me leaning on the desk next to Ajax, "Valentine." He looks at me like I betrayed him but he betrayed me first.

"Ignore her but welcome back." Wednesday stands in front of him.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." She tells him and I look down at the floor.

"What's with the chains? Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie."

"That's only half true." She grabs the fencing photo, "Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner." She says making him look over at me.

"You shared my mom went here?"

"She didn't tell me anything. I didn't know she even knew. She kept that secret to herself. I did all my research yesterday. Your father fell in love and married an outcast." Wednesday speaks not letting me get a chance to.

"My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster."

"According to her personal medical records, her postpartum depression triggered her condition." She reads the file Thing stole.

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder:"

"We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde. And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you." She raises her voice.

"Are you all gonna stand that and let her do this to me? Valentine?" I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Uh, guys? Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing?" Ajax asks putting his phone away.

"I'm not the Monster."

"You are. Valentine saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday tells him.

"Wait, you're basing all this off some vision Valentine had after we kissed? I mean, is that something you can trust?" Tyler looks at her and then at me.

"I saw the Hyde kill Kinbott and it went back to its human self... you. You know how our visions work so please don't act dumb now." I finally speak up.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Bianca asks as Wednesday takes out tools to torture him.

"Just some light torture. Don't worry, I won't leave a mark."

"Wednesday, hold on." I tell her not agreeing to that.

"Wait, are you being serious?" Ajax asks her.

"There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." She says before walking up to Tyler tasing him making us all shout her name.