5 | Conflicted

~~~

~~~

"Why did I agree to that damn bet?" I groan as Enid goes through her clothes looking for an outfit to put me in for the whole day.

"Because you got cocky with Bianca and lost which meant I won our little deal." She stops for a minute to give me a smile before diving back in. "Perfect!" She shouts then hands me some of her clothes. "I can't wait till everyone see you." She claps her hands.

"Everyone in town is really going to think I'm crazy." I huff going to change and hated it.

"Let me see!" Enid says excited so I show her and she explodes with happiness.

"I'm picturing how I would kill you slowly and painfully." I glare at her.

"As long as you don't actually act on it, picture it all you want." She smiles as I head out while she gets ready now.

"I think you stick out wearing Enid clothes more than your own." Xavier walks up to me in the quad.

"If you say anymore I will cut your hair while you're sleep in the night." I don't look at him.

"Got it." He nods his head.

"My family would have a heart attack if they saw me right now." I look down at myself.

"I'm surprised you haven't broke out into hives." He chuckles so I look at him,

"That's my sister if it's not black, white, or gray." I tell him.

"If it helps any, you don't look terrible in pink. But I do prefer your normal style." He nudges me so I stare at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckles eyeing me.

"Picturing you with a shaved head." I lie to him before walking away to join Enid and Yoko.

"You know he so has a crush on you." Enid giggles looking over a Xavier.

"You really want me to kill you, don't you?" I glare at her before we get on the shuttle.

-

Once in town we all go to the Weathervane to get drinks and sit in a booth. As I walk up to Tyler he tries not to laugh at me, "Quad over ice." I tell in not in the mood today.

"I didn't think you drank anything other than hot chocolate." He eyes me more.

"I normally don't wear this either but here we are." I say with no emotion.

"Why are you dressed this anyways?" He asks while he makes my drink.

"Lost a bet to Enid." I look over at her chatting with Yoko and Divina, "I have to wear this all day." I roll my eyes.

"I don't like it. It's not you." He hands me my drink.

"Thank you." I go join the girls.

As we were all talking Bianca comes to join us, "Well look at you. Wish you weren't so cocky now, huh?" She sits next to Divina making me get a idea to piss her off,