13 | Outreach jobs

~~~

~~~

"At least you choose to be Black Cats." I say as Enid draws on my whiskers and nose.

"Done. You look amazing." She claps her hands as Wednesday come in to change into her costume while we go out.

"I wanna take a picture with you." Enid pulls out her phone and we take a picture together.

When Wednesday comes out she didn't put whiskers on which Enid ends up okay with because Wednesday threatens her. We all take out place in and Enid smiles at Ajax making Wednesday tell her to focus. Xavier looks over eyeing me and I look away from him.

"What do we have here? The runt of the litter with the second unwanted." Bianca sees us.

"For the record, we don't believe we're better than everyone else. Just that we're better than you." Wednesday pisses her off before Weems starts the Poe Cup.

As we were rowing the other team uses it's axes making us duck. "I get no rules but that's a bit much." I say to myself.

When we get to land Wednesday and I run to get the flag while Enid makes sure Bianca can't sabotage our boat. "Later Addams!" Xavier shouts at us after getting their flag.

Wednesday gets the flag then touches the structure before falling to the ground getting a vision. "Wednesday!" I panicked because we've never passed out. "Wednesday!" I bend down to shake her and get a vision of what see was seeing but in third person view. I come back before her and see Bianca and Divian.

"She taking a catnap?" Bianca laughs before running off.

"Wednesday, we gotta go. We can find out about what that girl told you later and this place." I pick up the flag running off.

"You saw?" Wednesday runs behind me.

"I touch you and saw what you were seeing but like spectating it." I explain quickly.

We get back in the canoe and pass the Jokers because they started to sink. "Bye bye." I give them a small wave. We catch up to the Gold Bugs but I had a feeling Kent was pushing us away. "Thing..." I get his attention to jump in the water. When he gets back in the boat we catch back up and sink the Gold Bugs letting us come in first.

For when Weems gives us the Poe Cup Wednesday and I didn't exactly like having all eyes on us. As Enid is handed the Poe Cup Wednesday walks off as she cheers. She bumps me to celebrate so I do just for her.

"Where did Wednesday go?" Enid asks.

"Walked off some where." I point in the direction she went.

"You're going to celebrate with us right?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I nod my head making her more happy. She puts the cup down at a table with the other girls and goes off to find Wednesday.

"Congratulations." Xavier walks up to me. "Congratulations on losing." I give him a smile so he nods his head with a smile.