Chapter 11: Him?

"Wait, what?"

Daphne was super shocked. She understood about Mr. P, but his wife? Cured?

"How is that possible? Last time I heard, his wife was infected." Pony said, raising an eyebrow slightly.  "I don't know... when we saw him, I was just as shocked as your both are." Bunny replied, sighing.  "Yeah, I was surprised too. Bunny had spoken to the both of them when we were in the city." Doggy pointed out, nodding in agreement.

"What did you all talk about exactly?" Pony questioned.  "We just had some small talk. They both told me that they're going to move away from the town. But it's not too far from here." Bunny replied.  "Really? Why?" Daphne asked, tilting her head to the side. That made Bunny sigh quietly.

"Well, mainly because Mr. P feels guilty about what he started a long time ago. Like I said, he won't be that far." Bunny stated.  Daphne frowned once more. She remembered the time that she ran into Mr. P along with Georgie. She had already forgiven him. However, she still felt pretty bad for Mr. P.

"I feel really bad for him. I've already forgiven Mr. P about everything that he had started. He told his story." Daphne stated.  There was silence for a couple of moments. Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard. Daphne heard it and walked over to the door.  When she had opened the door, it revealed to be a certain wolf standing at her door. Willow.

"Willow?" Daphne asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.  "Sorry Daphne, I just wanted to talk to you about something." Willow said, crossing her arms.  But before Daphne could reply, Willow peeked behind Daphne's shoulder, seeing her room, seeing Pony, Doggy, and Bunny.  "Am I interrupting something?" Willow then questioned, raising an eyebrow.  "Huh? Oh no, we were just talking to each other." Daphne stated.

"Oh, alright. Also, I heard about some new survivors that came here a while ago, according to Katie." Willow said, making Daphne nod.  Daphne was suddenly nervous. She knew Doggy and Willow obviously did not like one another. She knew that she had forgiven Willow after what she had did, and Willow to her. However, she wasn't sure about Doggy.

On the other hand, Doggy and Bunny walked over to see what was going on. Since Doggy was taller than Daphne, he noticed Willow talking to her.  "Willow..." Doggy asked, his eyes widening in surprise at first. However, his face formed into a glare.  "Doggy..." Willow muttered under her breath, crossing her arms. A glare came on her face, as soon as she made eye contact with him.

Daphne looked at Willow at first, then at Doggy. Should she stop this? She wanted the two of them to talk things out, and not cause any violence.  "Um..." Daphne had begun, biting her lip nervously.  "Daphne. Why is he here?" Willow had asked, pointing at Doggy. Daphne then put her hands up in surrender.  "I genuinely didn't know he was going to show up-" Daphne had begun. However, Doggy then spoken up.

"I'm surprised you're even with Daphne and her friends. But I know what you're going to do. If you're going to hurt her or use her in any way, I swear-" Doggy had begun. Willow then scoffed.  "Why would I do that if we're clearly on the same team? I care about her too. She's put her life on the line several times for us. You don't have to be so protective of her. Besides, we've forgiven each other for what happened a few years ago with my arrest." Willow had pointed out, narrowing her eyes at Doggy. Doggy's glare had darkened.

"Yeah? Well, she's done that for me too. Look, I care for her. Daphne may have forgiven you for what you have done. If that's the case, you better not take advantage of that. She's one of the nicest people I've known." Doggy had said.

"Seriously? You think I haven't changed? And Daphne has forgiven me. And I have forgiven her. Why do you think I would take advantage of that? You may be her police partner before, but she's not a child, you know. You both may have arrested me back in the alleys, but it seems like you can't move past that." Willow had retorted back.