Chapter 15: Another dream?

"Wait, what is this... dream?"

The brunette female looked around in confusion, wondering what was going on.  Was this one of those dreams where she was going to run into Zizzy again?  Daphne continued looking around until she saw a silhouette appear in front of her.  A man appeared, wearing a purple suit.  Wait, was he even human?

"Well, well.  We meet again."

Daphne stared at the person and tensed up.  She had seen him before.  She didn't know who he was.  However, she remembered him all too well.

Ever since Daphne had gotten out of the factory, she thought that things would be okay with her.  However, from time to time, she would get visions and stand in front of this one man.  And it had been happening every week or so ever since she was staying with both teams at the new hotel.

The man would keep asking her questions that Daphne didn't feel comfortable answering.  It was like he knew her more than she would know herself.  Ever since that had been happening, she kept quiet about it.  She didn't even tell one person about it.  Not even Pony.

The one that she trusted the most out of everyone and spoke to the most about her issues.

The human female had an unamused look on her face.  She wasn't surprised at this point.  He kept coming in frequently.  And she was getting tired of it.  "Why do you keep coming into my visions like this?"  Daphne asked, staring at him.

"That's the first thing you ask when you meet me?  Well, I can't say I'm not surprised.  You're known to be a soft, calming and genuine person, yet you seem like you're tensed up.  Also, the name's TIO.  Don't forget that."

"Huh?  I don't get what you're talking about."

"Heh, I'm not going to question it further.  Let me ask you something, Daphne."  Daphne stayed silent, wondering what he was going to ask.

"Zizzy was in your dream last time you slept.  Isn't that right?"  That caused Daphne to freeze on the spot.  How did this man know?  "Wait... how did you know-"

"Like I said, Daphne, I've kept an eye on you ever since you've moved to Lucella.  And my, you're an interesting person."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing.  You've devoted so much to helping to find a cure for the infection.  I'm surprised.  I thought you would've got up and left by now."

"Wait... got up and left?  What are you talking about?"

"I'm surprised you're choosing to put your trust in them.  Why is that?"

Daphne's eyes widened, remembering that she had brought that problem up.  She remembers Pony and Willow trying to reassure her about it.  But what about everyone else?  Would she leave them because of what happened to her before?  So, it wouldn't happen to her again?  Did those negative thoughts affect her mind and mental state gradually?  And did she even realize?  

Well, she did and realized what was going on.  However, she let those negative thoughts continue go through her head either way.  And sooner or later, everyone would find out eventually.  And some people were already finding out.  "I... I wouldn't leave them just like that.  They mean so much to me, you have no idea."

"Hmm... if you say so.  That's not the issue right now.  The issue I want to talk about is... you and your dream."  Daphne took a step back, hearing that sentence.  "What?  What business do you have with me now?"

"Heh, getting defensive, I see.  You haven't told Pony about the dream, didn't you?"  That suddenly hit Daphne.  She hadn't told anyone but Mimi, Georgie, and Zizzy's sisters about the dream.  How was she supposed to tell Pony specifically?