Chapter 2

This chapter contains some upsetting materials which some readers may find disturbing, including abusive behavior. Viewers Discretion is advised.
__________________________________

QUARREL IN THE CAR

Author's Pov

Miles squeezed Niall's wrist tightly and dragged him towards their car.

"M-Mi-Miles stop, you're hurting me." Niall said achingly.

Miles just ignored the Omaga and dragged him even more roughly. Niall was about to fall, but he some how manages to walk as fast as his husband.

Miles saw that Niall was about to fall, but he didn't even care to stop, he dragged him even more faster and unevenly.

Upon reaching towards their car, their driver was standing near the car waiting for them.

When Mr. Feng saw Miles was dragging Niall angrily, he didn't say anything out of fear and just bowed slightly to greet his boss. He was about to open the car door for his boss when Miles said...

"No, go back, I'll drive." Ordered the alpha to his driver while suppressing his anger and irritation.

Hearing his boss's words, driver Feng immediately hand overed the car key to Miles.

Mr. Feng, saw the way his boss pushed his husband in the car and slammed the door shut, making Niall shrink in the sit, like a scared puppy.

Mr. Feng was a Beta. He was working for the Martin family, as a driver form a long time.

He first worked for Miles father as a driver and now his doing the same thing for the young master, Miles.

He saw few times how his boss treats his husband very badly and also heard form the servants, from the mension, that Mr. Martin hits his omega.

They all heard Niall's cries and screams for help but they all choosed to turn blind eyes and deff ears, to those screams.

Mr. Feng, fealt really bad for Niall. Sometimes he thought of helping him in some way but he can't do anything even if he want to.

No one can do anything to help Niall, and if anyone did dear to help him then they will face the consequences of death.

Miles does not leave anyone, who ever goes near Niall, who ever try to take Niall away from him, he destroyed everyone.

That's how much Miles Martin crazily obsessed over his omega.

After pushing Niall in the passenger seat Miles set on the drivers seat and clenched his jaw while giving a gloomy look to the omega.

Out of fear, Niall started staring at his lap nervously to avoid looking at the Alpha.

Right now, Niall was scared to death he knew what will happen to him once they reached home.

Thinking about the results Niall couldn't help but cry silently.

Miles gripped the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles went white. He ignited his car and started to drive. Slowly, slowly he increased the speed which made, Niall look at the speedometer.

He panicked at the speed they were going at, but didn't dare to say anything to the Alpha. He held his seat belt with both hands tightly.

Miles looked at his omega and said concomitantly...

"You look so gorgeous back there, especially when you smile." Miles complemented Niall with a joyless smirk.

Niall didn't say anything because he knows no matter what he say, the whole conversation will end up at only one point and that is 'his cheating Miles, with his business partner' so it is pointless for Niall to argue with Miles.

No matter what he says, the alpha will only believe in what he wants to believe.

Niall felt really tired, he just wants to go home and take a nap but at the same time his really frightened about the situation his in now.

"It reminds me, how you were before we got married. You used to always smile like that." Miles continued with a blank expression on his face.

He was driving aimlessly as if he was not focused on the road but more in his memories.

Niall looked at Miles dim face, which frightened him even more so he turned to look back at the road but what he saw, got him more frightened and feared for his life.

There's a giantic truck which was coming towards them hastily.

"M-Miles slow down

"M-Miles slow down... Miles slow down or we'll crash with that truck." Niall begged Miles to slow down but he didn't even listen to what Niall was saying.

Miles even went straight towards the truck as if he wants to crash his car with that truck.

Niall saw what's Miles doing so he rapidly shook his arm and again told him to slow down but Miles didn't even react, Niall again looked back to the road and the truck was in front them.

Niall screamed out of fear and covered his eyes with his hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the omega opened his eyes, he thought he was dead and was already in heaven.

He touched himself rapidly to make sure if anything happened to him.

His face was a crying mess but his crying face satisfied Miles who was grinning at his husband like a psychopath.

Niall glared at Miles angrily.

"What?" Miles chuckled mockingly at the omega.

"You really thought, that we're going to die?" Miles laughed at his spouse's naiveness.

"Don't worry, babe. I won't let you die, remember till death do as apart." Miles smirked evilly.

Niall was shocked by Miles behaviour, he knew his husband was crazy but this stunt that he pulled just now, makes him believe that Miles might be a lunatic.

If he haven't dodged that giantic truck on time then they would have been dead right at the spot.

"Wh-at.. what is wrong with you?." Niall murmur in unbelievable disgust while looking at Miles sharply.

Miles was little surprised by his omega's anger. He knew Niall got annoyed sometimes by him and gives angery glares to him, to which he never said anything because Miles kind of find it funny & cute.

But he never allowed Niall to question him or talk back at him specially in a situation like this, where he should be angry with him for flirting with other Alphas.

Right now if Miles want's he could easily shut Niall up by a blow to his face. But he chose to suppress his anger till they got home.

"What's wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong with me!"

Miles said darkly and pulled Niall's arm roughly towards him with one hand while handling the steering wheel with another hand.

"I'll tell you clearly 'what's wrong with me?' Once we reach our home, honey."

Miles threatened Niall in a sinister voice and pushed him with a strong force which causes Niall to hit the car door and he immediately fainted.

_________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and comment 💖.

_________________________________________