Chapter 14

CAPABLE OF KILLING

In Previous chapter

~"If only you were an obedient Omega then Miles wouldn't need to be so angry at you all the time." She smirked proudly as if she proved a point.

"I'm not a fucking slave to follow your brother's orders obediently, Althea. I'm his husband."

I turned back to return to my devil husband. Finally letting out my tears which I've been holding back for so long.~

Author's Pov

In the car, Miles and Niall were sitting at the back seat, along with their son.

Nick was sitting in the middle of his parents, excitingly explaining his father about his recently won wrestling match at school.

Miles was happy upon hearing his son's achievement, but still said in a strict manner. 

"You did good but you don't have to be so happy about it. You just qualified semi-finals, you still have finals to win."

The young boy's face which was beaming few seconds ago now suddenly withered sadly after hearing his father's unsatisfying words.

"You do remember what I taught you, right !" Said Miles to his son in a sharp tone.

Nick nodded his head slowly before replying;

"Yeah... only losers celebrates victory way before achieving it."

"That's right." The alpha smirked proudly and patted his son's back in satisfaction.

Niall, who was looking outside the window was lost in his own thoughts. But upon seeing his husband's demanding behavior towards the young boy, he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He took a deep breath to suppress his exasperation and said to Nick sweetly without caring about how Miles would react.

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose, Nick. What matters the most is your happiness."

"You should always smile. My beautiful sunflower." Niall uttered cheerfully which made Nick's face blossom once again.

"Nick is the future heir of multi-billion business empire, Niall." Miles said in a low voice, reflecting his superiority.

"He's the future alpha of Martin Industries, so losing is never a option for him, he have to win everywhere he goes. So you better stop giving him your stupid motivations."

Miles humiliated his omega with a devious smile to maintain his fake nature in front of his son.

But the young boy, somehow sensed his father's wrathfulness, so he stayed silent till they reach their home.

Niall also didn't said anything farther to anger his husband, he agreed with Miles and just nodded his head defenselessly while secretly cursing himself. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Half an hour later, Mr. Feng, their driver, drops off Nick and Niall  infront of their mension and takes Miles to his office.

Nick went back to his room as it was time for his tutor's visit. His tutor is a female bate since Miles cannot trust any alpha with his omega in his house.

Niall went to the kitchen before going to his room and asked their head servant, Ms. Lawrence;

"After Nick's tutor arrives, deliver orange juice to his room, since it is his favorite drink."

Ms. Lawrence gave a motherly smiled and said calmly; "sure sir, anything else you want me do."

"Nothing else, Ms. Lawrence. Just let me know when Nick's class is over. I'll be upstairs in my room."