Chapter 22

GOOD NEWS ??

In previous chapter

"If you think I'm nagging, then fine I'M NAGGING.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE LIFE I'M LIVING WITH YOU.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE PAIN YOU MAKING ME GO THROUGH.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE IMPRISONMENT YOU HELD ME INTO...."

Miles ignored all the tantrum and drove fast to their mansion. He was trying hard to maintain his patience with his omega even after hearing all the complaints.

Author's Pov

"Ahh..." Niall groaned in pain when Dr. Sage slightly twisted his wrist to check on him.

"Is he okay?" Miles asked to the doctor worrisomely.

After returning to their mension, Niall went straight into their bedroom and locked himself, not wanting to see his husband at all.

Miles also did not bother him, but if he wanted, he could have easily opened the door but he did not, thinking that it would be better for both of them to not see each other for a while and if they did perhaps he would lose his temper again.

Dr. Sage was a graying white man who wore thick, black rimmed glasses. Dr. Sage had been the family doctor of the Martin's for years. He had even doctored on Miles mother when she was bruised by his father.

Dr. Sage knew the secrets of the Martin family and what they did for a living, but he wasn't one to risk his life by telling the authorities.

"He is fine, his wrist sprained but didn't fractured, so he will be ok in a week." while checking on Niall's wrist, who was laying on the bed, Dr. sage said to the alpha who was standing near the bed, consoled about the fact that his omega was fine.

Since Niall locked himself in the bedroom, Miles didn't forcefully entered in, but rather standing  outside the room gently and apologetically try to pursue the omega to see a doctor for his swelling wrist. But he was in no mood of forgiving his alpha at all.

So, in the end, even after hours of apologizing when the omega didn't agree. Miles had enough and called their family doctor without Niall's approval and opened their bedroom door with a spare key.

Niall was laying on their king-size bed when his husband entered their room with the doctor. At first he was reluctant to show his wrist and wasn't even looking to their direction but the pain got the best of him and he eventually give up his protest.

"Don't let him carry heavy weight with his sprained wrist." Dr. sage said to the alpha while giving the medicine prescription to him.

Miles called Ms. Lawrence and hand overed the prescription and ordered her to accompany Dr.sage to the exit.

After they left Miles sat near Niall, there was complete silence between them for few minutes. The omega was reluctant to look at his husband, he turned his face away from him.

"I'm sorry." Miles whispered sorrowfully, to which the omega uttered irritatingly;

"Can you please just get out off here. I really can't do this right now, I..."

"Niall, you may think I'm crazy but you know why I'm like this." Miles interrupted Niall, longing for his omega to understand him.

"That's what I regret about. I wish I would never have known you." Said Niall in a dryed and Aching tone.

"I may never understand what you want from me."

"I do everything according to you, I speak when you want me to speak, I dress the way you like me to dress, I eat the things that you like me to eat, I live like a caged bird has if I'm some kind of a pet to you. But your still not satisfied with that...."

Niall broke down in tears while saying all this, he couldn't hold back his tears. He was totally perplexed.

"What more do you want from me.... I don't understand... "

As he continued speaking, tears continued to flow down from his eyes. Again there was complete silence between them. Other than Niall's whimpering sound there was pin drop silence.

"Do you want to know what I want from you??" Miles started in a low pitch.

"I-I want you too r-revolve around me, the way I revolve around you. I-I want you to enjoy the happiness that I provide you, not the t-things that you think will make you happy."

The alpha said walking towards the other side of the bed where the omega was resting.

Seeing his husband getting near him, Niall shifted back to the headboard.

It kind of became a reflex for him that whenever Miles comes closer he moves back automatically. It shows how much the omega fear his alpha.

"And be exactly the way I want you to be. If I say you can't do that, then you can't, If I say don't go there, then you don't and if I say don't look.... then you don't look. Do you understand."

Miles said his obsessive thought as if they are normal. He sat next to his omega and gently wiped the tears from his cheeks, Niall was shocked and disgusting at a time with his touch and thoughts.

 He sat next to his omega and gently wiped the tears from his cheeks, Niall was shocked and disgusting at a time with his touch and thoughts

A knock was heard at the door and it was Ms. Lawrence, who came to inform Miles that his sister was waiting for him in his office.

Miles sighed out tiredly, knowing exactly what is his sister's purpose of visiting.

"I'll be right back." He said, giving a kiss on his omega's forehead before leaving their bedroom.

Niall felt exhausted so he laid down to sleep but out of nowhere he felt nauseous. So he ran towards their bathroom and vomited in the toilet.

He stood up and washed his mouth at the sink than he looked himself in the mirror realizing that he didn't get his heat cycle in a while.

But then he realized that was because he was taking suppressants, unknown to his husband

But then he realized that was because he was taking suppressants, unknown to his husband. So then why he is feeling nauseous all of a sudden, he thought to himself.
__________________________________

I know it's been awhile that I didn't update and I'm extremely sorry for that, but a lot of things happening in my life right now which keeps me busy.... so I'm sorry if my updates were not regular. 🙏🙏🙏

Above picture doesn't belongs to me, it belongs to their rightful owners, so all the credit goes to them only.

Please comment and vote. 🥰