Chapter 3

This chapter contains some upsetting materials which some readers may find disturbing, including cursing and mature themes concerning abuse. Readers discretion is advised.
__________________________________

SLAP

Author's Pov

A luxurious black BMW, reached the main gates of a mesmerizing mension. Upon seeing the car the security guards briskly opened the large iron gate.

The car entered and droved towards the parking lot where other expensive cars have been arranged in a organised manner.

An angry figure got out of the car and walked towards the other side of the car. Miles opened the car door roughly and stretched out his hands to hold Niall in his arms. He carried him in a bridal style.

Niall was still unconscious due to the impactful push he got in the car.

When the alpha was walking towards the mension while carrying his omega, the servants who were working on the lawn looked at their boss again in disbelief.

It was not the first time for all the servants to see Miles carrying an unconscious Niall, they all had seen this type of scene before a lot of times.

They are not shocked to see Niall being unconscious or him having bruises because all of them are too familiar with it. They can't do anything but to sympathize with the omega.

Once he entered the mension, Miles walked straight to their room.

Ms. Lawrence, the head-servant who was in the living room instructing the other servants about something, saw Miles and Niall in his arms.

So, she hurriedly stride behind Miles and asked worriedly...

"Master is everything alright.... w-w-what happened to sir Niall." she asked Miles while looking at Niall concerningly.

"His alright, just resting in my arms. Don't worry Ms. Lawrence." Miles reply impassively and gave a plastic smile to Ms. Lawrence.

Seeing his irritation Ms. Lawrence decided to not say anything more. She just nodded her head hesitantly and said "ok" to Miles.

Ms. Lawrence is a beautiful middle aged beta. She first came to Martin family when Miles was a kid.

She was appointed by Miles's father as a caretaker to Miles and his siblings. Later she became head servant for the Martin family, after the previous
head-servant got retired.

She saw Miles growing up without a mother, and a father who is too busy in his own life that he couldn't even take care of his children.

She raised Miles and his two siblings as her own kids, with love, care and discipline.

But no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get rid of those angery tendencies from Miles which are just like his father's or even more worse.

Miles came into his and Niall's shared bedroom.

He gently placed his omega on their king-sized bad, caressing his thumb on his soft lips, he kissed him on his lips and then on his forehead, affectionately.

He covered Niall in a warm and cozy blanket. All this gentle actions of the alpha would easily manipulate any stranger into thinking that his a caring and loving husband, but it wouldn't impress the people who clearly know him.

Miles set on a chair, looking at Niall tonelessly, waiting for him to wake-up.

While he was waiting, all the dark thoughts consumed his mind, rising different types of questions in his mind.