Chapter 16

Warning : This chapter contains some upsetting things which some readers may find disturbing, so readers discretion is advised.
__________________________________

YOUR DELUSIONAL

In Previous chapter

~"You may not know this but my men are monitoring this place 24/7. So don't try to escape from here or try to act smart. Cause if you do.... you know exactly what will happen." Miles threatened Aries perilously to which he immediately said yes fearfully.

Miles was super excited to see his omega especially tonight cause he's gonna surprise him and pamper him with all his love.~

Author's Pov

Niall took a deep breath to relax himself so that he could talk back.

He gulped nervously and questioned; "Did you do this? Did you killed Mr. Baker?"

Gaining his courage, Somehow he questioned Miles while weakly pointing towards the television.

"Excuse me !!" Miles said instantly in a dark voice, he was surprised by his omega's sudden boldness.

"Darling, you should better watch your mouth before speaking." With a disdainful chuckle, Miles threatened.

The alpha took dangerously slow steps towards the omega.

"I came back from my office.... leaving all my important work behind.... just to make up to you, for what I did last night...." Miles said ferociously emphasizing his every sentence.

"But what did I get in return, your dubiety." Throwing his hands in air, the alpha uttered unbelievably.

Taking slow steps towards Niall. Miles held his omega's face in his plams gently.

"You don't have, any right to question me!" He said so calmly while slowly sliding his hand on Niall's neck and slightly squeezing it

"Whatever I do, I do it for you... no... no, I do it because of you... you made me do terrible things, darling... because of you I lose my control."

Miles whispered in his omega's ear threateningly while inserting more pressure on his neck to which Niall struggled to free himself.

"D-don't.... t-ry to... b-lame me for t-his." Niall replied difficultly, gritting his teeth in frustration, pushing his husband away from him.

He gasped hard while rubbing his bruised neck with his hand. He saw his Alpha, who was backen away due to the push, has a gloomy expression on his face.

"Did you or did you not killed Mr. Baker, just tell me the truth." Again Niall asked, looking straight into his husband's eyes daringly.

Miles tilted his head and chuckled in amazement.