Chapter 21

NOTHING CHANGED

In previous chapter

"Enough dinner for today, I guess."

The alpha said sarcastically with an evil smile plastered on his face.

Pulling his omega out of his chair, he walked towards the elevator dragging Niall behind him while still clutching his possibly broken wrist firmly.

Author's Pov

As Niall and Miles walked out of the restaurant, they were spotted by the bright flashlights coming from the cameras. The paparazzi came running towards them, while clicking their photos.

Miles was startled by the group of reporters, he had specifically ordered the restaurant's owner tonight, that he doesn't want to see any reporters near the restaurant

And that's what happened when he came here, there were no reporters. But now they're surrounded by them who were asking different kinds of questions to Miles about the recent news that was shown on the television.

Some of the reporters were accusing him of murder, whereas some of them asking questions in an interrogative way.

Reporter 1: "Mr. Miles, is it true that you were the one who's behind Bobby Baker's murder?"

Reporter 2: "What's the reason behind murdering your business partner!! Public wants to know... Mr. Miles... Mr. Miles!!"

Reporter 3: "Is it dispute in the business? Is it the reason why Mr. Bobby Baker was killed?"

All the questions were asked loudly and hastily by the journalists while pushing their Microphones close to the alpha and his omega.

Since Miles did not bring his bodyguards with him, so there was no one to push back the large crowd and make way for them. But soon the restaurant's owner sent security to help them reach towards their car.

"No comments." Miles said to all the questions which were asked to him, as he walked past the media, the grip on his omega's wrist is still firm and strong.

" Miles said to all the questions which were asked to him, as he walked past the media, the grip on his omega's wrist is still firm and strong

"Mr. Nia... Mr. Niall... do you know anything about your husband's affairs."

Some reporter asked, getting too close to Niall and because of the push and shove in the crowd the microphone which he was holding slightly hit the omega's forehead.

That slight hit left a scratch on Niall, he winced when he felt the burning pain on his forehead.

The minute Miles saw his omega getting hit, his protective instincts came out unconsciously. He pushed the reporter away from Niall and started attacking the reporter like a predator.

To which everyone gasped in shock and the Photos were clicked instantly and repeatedly. The omega was also flabbergasted by the event, so he tried to stop his husband.

But Miles was so invested in beating the other person that he didn't even felt Niall's hands on his shoulder attempting to stop him, from committing a crime in public.

By the time he felt his omega's hands on his shoulder, he got more irked and pushed back his omega making him fall hard on the ground. Niall winced in pain and without realizing, the tears, which he was holding back came out, the embarrassment he felt in front of all these people was unexplainable.

Miles realized what wrong he did in his burning anger, so he immediately turned back to help his omega get up, leaving the bleeding reporter on ground.

The paparazzi was constantly taking pitchers of the whole incidence without giving any privacy to the couple.

He picked up Niall from the ground and walked towards their car. The omega was unwilling to go back with his husband but he didn't have any choice but to obey the alpha.

Even if he has insisted on not going back, Miles would take him away forcefully. So there was point in fighting back.

They both somehow with the help of the restaurant's security, escaped the large crowd to their car. The whole ride to their mansion was grievous for both of them.

Miles was silent in regrate and glancing at his omega time to time, while driving. Whereas Niall as always looking out off the window upsettingly.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't realize what I was doing... I got carried away when I saw you got hurt by that reporter."

"You got carried away, way before that reporter 'by mistakely' impaired me." Niall angrily replied.

"You promised that you would never hurt me again.... but it didn't take long for you to break that promise again."

The omega complained, showing his wrist, Which had turned completely red and already swelling up because of the vigorous hold that his husband had on his wrist earlier.

"DON'T BLAME ME FOR THAT." Miles shouted, out of the blue, making the omega flinch back in fear.

"Sorry... I-I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to shout at you... I'm just really... stressed out, a-and now your also nagging me... it all making me more exasperate."

He said tiredly, as if he didn't even care about how the other feel.

"Nagging!! seriously Miles!!" Niall scoffed implausibly.

"You broke my wrist and almost killed a reported right infront of everyone... and you HAVE the ADUCITY TO SAY THAT YOUR STRESSED OUT AND IT'S MAKING "YOU" EXASPERATE, seriously." He bawled out agitatedly.

Miles hands on steering wheel tightened and his knuckles turned white due that, he was trying hard to suppress his anger. For now he didn't want to say anything, that's the reason he was letting his omega pour out his heart.

"If you think I'm nagging, then fine I'M NAGGING.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE LIFE I'M LIVING WITH YOU.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE PAIN YOU MAKING ME GO THROUGH EVERYDAY.... I'M NAGGING ABOUT THE IMPRISONMENT YOU HELD ME INTO...."

Niall's eyes were watery and his breath was uneven while shouting out his misery.

"Now is there anything else you want me to nagge about, Mr. Miles." The omega challenged his husband gallantly.

Miles still ignored all the tantrum and drove fast to their mansion. He was trying hard to maintain his patience with his omega even after hearing all the complaints.
__________________________________

Above pictures doesn't belongs to me, it belongs to their rightful owners, so all the credit goes to them only.

Please comment and vote. 🥰