Chapter 20

A DATE TO REMEMBER

In previous chapter

"Good, then now you should only focus on me and enjoy our date."

Miles demanded with a tight smile which give an impression to Niall that his husband is unhappy about something, so he immediately said;

"Yeah, sure. My focus is only on you, I promise." Niall gulped nervously and feigned a smile.

"As it should be." Miles said with full authority while taking his omega's hand and kissing it.

Author's Pov

Niall sat in the co-pilot, looking at the scenery outside the window, it was hard to see clearly anything at night but still the fresh air of outside world filled him with full of vitality and hope.

Shimmering lights flicker in the distance as the car drove from the silent secluded area to a city full of people coming and going.

The car stopped infront of a fancy restaurant. This restaurant is famous for having celebrities, sports stars, politicians and business tycoons aka rich people.

So it was usual for the paparazzi to present outside this restaurant to capture candid images of them.

But weirdly today not a single reporter with their camera's were present outside the restaurant.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The valet, who was standing near the entrance of the restaurant came, running towards the black Bugatti and opened the door for Miles and Niall while greeting them "good evening, sirs".

The alpha hand overed the keys to the valet to park his car and walked to his elegant omega who was rather looking captivating to him tonight.

Miles pulled Niall in his arms by his slender and delicate waist.

He was so cheerful tonight that he couldn't keep his hands to himself, he wanted to hold his omega like this the whole evening.

Niall felt uncomfortable with Miles public affection but still he didn't dare to break free from his husband's arms because he knows what will happen to him by doing that.

He just hesitateily smiled at Miles and let him hold him.

The manager of the restaurant welcomed them with a wide grin on his face and also greeted them good evening while leading them to their reserved table.

The restaurant is very quiet, the conversation between the guests and the waiters are all low-pitched.

A white steinway is placed by the floor-to-ceiling window, the expensive instrument is playing a light music making the environment calm and relaxing.

As Niall was looking around the luxurious interior, he noticed that in the first floor all the seats were already reserved.

So the manager lead them to an elevator and pressed the 4th floor button.

Walking in the 4th floor, Niall noticed that it was totally empty and slow romantic music was playing.

With confusion in his heart, he looked at his husband, who chuckled lightly seeing his omega's cute perplexed expression.

"I booked the whole floor, for only two of us." Miles said while kissing his omega's cheek softly.

"There is no ne-"

Niall was amazed by his husband's efforts but still he kind of felt burden by all this, so he tried to reason with the alpha but he was cut off in the middle of his sentence.