Chapter 19

GOSSIPS IN THE MENSION

In previous chapter

Niall pouted his lips in worry while questioning him about his flowers which he grew with so much care. Miles chuckled at his omega's cute concerns and shook his head as no, to which Niall sighed in relief.

Author's Pov

"I have some work do at the office, so I have to go now!" The alpha uttered unhappily while walking in the dressing room.

"I thought you were on a leave." Said Niall to his husband, who came out, buttoning up his suit.

"I thought that too, babe. But what to do, work calls." Miles sighed disappointedly while putting on his Breguet watch.

"But you don't have to be upset about it, cause I'm gonna pick you up at 7, for a nice dinner date. I was initially going to do that yesterday but... then we.... "

Miles paused remembering yesterday's quarrel, feeling guilty about hurting his omega.

"It's ok, today is fine too. I'll be ready by 7 and wait for you."

Niall comforted the alpha without caring about yesterday's quarrel. It's not that it didn't matter to him. It's just that he didn't want to get sad thinking the same thing, over and over again.

"Thanks for forgiving me. I promise, tonight I'll make it up to you." The alpha said, kissing his omega's forehead.

Miles turn around to leave, but not before turning back to have one last look at his beautiful spouse. Niall with a plastic smile, waved bye to his husband.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Niall finally got out of the bed and walked towards the french style window in their room.

From up there, he could clearly see the main gates of the mension, the dull look on his face relaxed when he saw his husband leaving in his black Bugatti.

Half an hour later, a knock was heard at his door so he calmly said, ''come in'', without even glancing at the door, as he was busy enjoying the captivating sunset through the window.

A young maid came in, with other few maid's, they all greeted Niall "good evening", to which the omega nodded his head casually.

They told him that they're here to prepare he's special bath, as the alpha ordered them to do, before leaving.

Niall said ''ok'' without any care and allowed them to do whatever they came therefore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An hour later, the bathtub was filled with milk, beautiful flowers were strewn over it and the pleasant smell of honey is all over the place.