Chapter 1: Princess Lessons/Harry Meets Dobby

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the work of me and @AmazingAmber15 collaborating together! Here is the very first chapter of Weasley Twins x princess reader (Chamber of Secrets). This is when Y/N goes through her morning routine when her mother, the queen of the British Wizarding World, tells her that she needs to start her official princess lessons which will help her in the future when she becomes queen. Harry, on the other hand, meets Dobby who is a house elf to one of the rudest families in the entire British Wizarding World. Later on in the book, you'll find out which family Dobby works for. If you already know which family Dobby works for, please don't spoil it for the rest of our readers who haven't read the books yet or seen the movies. Anyway, enjoy, and don't forget to vote! Thank you!

Y/N's POV:

Today is a beautiful sunny day during the summer after finishing my first year and shortly starting my second year. I woke up to my alarm going off at 7:00 am BST which I had set last night to help me be more productive since I am a very busy princess. I turned off my alarm, drank fresh cooling water out of my water bottle, and sat down at my desk in my office to make my to-do list of everything that I need to get done today. Once I finished making my to-do list, I changed into a matching workout outfit and did some yoga to work up my appetite before eating my breakfast. My parents, my brother, and I did an hour-long yoga class with our yoga instructor before I took a shower. My outfit looked like this:

After I showered and changed into casual clothes, I walked into one of our kitchens

After I showered and changed into casual clothes, I walked into one of our kitchens. One of our chefs noticed me standing there, bowed to me, and said, "Good morning, Princess! Are you feeling hungry?" I replied, "Yes, Chef Joseph! I am quite hungry! I worked up an appetite after doing an hour-long yoga class with my parents and brother not that long ago. I am hoping that I can eat something healthy this morning since I want to stay as fit as possible so I can help get rid of any threats and dangers to our wizarding world in the future." Joseph laughed and said, "Of course, Miss Y/N. That is a very smart idea. Who knows what dangers and threats will come to our wizarding world? All of us need to be prepared for what could come our way. Go out to the private dining room and I'll bring you your breakfast shortly. In the meantime, your mother is in the private dining room and has something to tell you." I replied, "Thank you, Chef Joseph!"He bowed to me once more before continuing to work on my breakfast.

I headed to our private dining room to see my mother sitting at the table eating her breakfast with my baby sister Antasastia in her playpen. Mother noticed me and said, "Good morning, my dear. Did you get good sleep?" I replied, "Yes, I did, Mother. I woke up at 7 am this morning because I'm trying to be more productive since I am the princess." She said, "That's great to hear. Oh, that reminds me. Since you're gonna be going into your second year at Hogwarts shortly, you'll need to start your official princess lessons today." I said, "Alright, I hope my instructors won't be very strict unlike yours were before you were in any relationships."

Mother said, "I made sure that you had somewhat strict instructors but they would be flexible to work around your busy schedule as the princess." I said, "Great, hopefully, we just learn the basics for the day because I need to write back to all my friends because of the letters they sent yesterday. But I'm a bit worried about Harry cause I've been writing to him throughout the summer but I haven't got a single reply back. I'm worried something's wrong." Mother said, "I'm sure Harry is fine but I can ask someone to keep an eye on him just in case something goes wrong." I ate my breakfast and then said, "Thanks Mother, I'm just gonna head to the library to do a little reading before my lessons." Mother said, "Ok dear, but don't forget about your lessons and don't be late. Also, make sure to wear one of your short formal dresses and one of your casual wear tiaras." I said, "Yes, Mother! I'll remember."