Chapter 2: The Weasleys Rescue Harry/Back to Diagon Alley

A/N: Hello everyone! Here is chapter 2: The Weasleys Rescue Harry/Back to Diagon Alley. This is when Harry's uncle Vernon drills bars on Harry's bedroom window to prevent him from going back to Hogwarts and calling Harry's friends freaky. Later that night, Ron, Fred, and George use their dad's car to rescue Harry from the Dursleys and take him back to the Burrow which of course, makes Mrs. Weasley very angry at her children but she can't get mad at Harry for it. They go to Diagon Alley for their school supplies and end up bumping into two members of the Malfoy family (Draco and Lucius Malfoy). Y/N defends the Weasley family as Molly and Arthur Weasley are best friends with Y/N's parents. That causes the Weasley twins to start to develop a crush on a certain princess which the twins have no idea about.

Harry's POV:

Petunia and Dudley are watching as Vernon drills bars into my bedroom window. After tightening the bars, he glares at me, and I glare back at him through the window and Vernon said, "You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!"

Later that evening, as I was asleep in bed, I heard something which sounds like a car engine outside. Waking up and putting on my glasses, I get out of bed and walk to the window. Looking out the window, I see a strange object moving through the sky.

As I look, the object appears to be a shooting star, before turning into two beams of light. A turquoise Ford Anglia car flies to my bedroom window, then turns to the right as Hedwig and I are silently watching.

In the Ford Anglia is Ron, accompanied by his older twins, Fred and George. Ron, who is looking at me through the bars on my window, said, "Hiya, Harry." I said surprised, "Ron, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?"

Ron said, "Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk!" I eventually got dressed, packed my trunk with some clothes, my books, pajamas, uniforms, and all other necessities, shuts it closed, and locks it.

Ron said as he is putting a hook at the bars on my window, "You'd better stand back. [Harry steps back as Ron turns to the twin in the driver's seat] Let's go!" The car pulls the bars on Harry's window off. SMASH! Petunia and Vernon wake up.

Aunt Petunia said surprised, "Oh!" Uncle Vernon said, "Now, what the hell's he doing?" I pick up my trunk and make it to the window, where the car's trunk is open. I heard Uncle Vernon say angrily, "Potter!"

Dudley who is also awake and standing on the land said, "Dad! What's going on?!" I put my trunk in the car. George said, "Go, go, go, go!" Dudley said, "Dad, hurry up!" I could hear Uncle Vernon unlocking the door to my bedroom. I pick up Hedwig's cage. Ron said, "Come on." Fred said, "Come on." Ron said, "Come on, Harry! Hurry up!"

Uncle Vernon unlocks my bedroom door and opens it as I am about to climb out and into the car. Uncle Vernon said, "Petunia, he's escaping!" He grabs me by the ankle. I said, "Aah!" Dudley said, "Get him, Dad!" I said again, "Aah!" Ron grabs my wrist and said, "I've got you, Harry!" Uncle Vernon said, "Come here!" I was struggling to get out of Uncle Vernon's grip and said, "Let go of me!" Uncle Vernon said, "Oh no, boy! You and the bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!"

I said, "Get off!" Ron said to the twins, "Drive!" The twins replied in sync, "Right!" Uncle Vernon said, "No! No! No! No! Aaah!" He falls from the window and into the garden. Both Dudley and Aunt Petunia were freaking out. As he stumbles out of the garden, he says, "Oh.. damn."

As we fly away in the car, Ron said to me, "By the way, Happy birthday, Harry." I smiled at Ron's words.