Chapter 10: Antastasia's First Birthday Party Part 2

A/N: Here is Chapter 10: Antastasia's First Birthday Party Part 2. Just so you know, this is a continuation of the previous chapter. It will include the magical car that the Royal Family gave the Weasley family to replace Mr. Weasley's previous car that Harry and Ron got destroyed when they flew to Hogwarts.

Y/N's POV:

We watched as Ms. Rebecca, our royal nanny, helped Sia open the presents that she received from our friends. The Weasley family gave her toys. This is what it looks like:

Harry, Ron, and Hermione (my best friends) got her dresses both casual and slightly formal in her colour purple

Harry, Ron, and Hermione (my best friends) got her dresses both casual and slightly formal in her colour purple. This is what the dresses look like:

I could tell that Sia really liked both gifts, especially the toys

I could tell that Sia really liked both gifts, especially the toys. I asked, "Sia, what do we say we can receive a gift from someone?" She looked at the Weasley family and said, "Tank you! I wove my new toys."

Then she looked at my friends and said, "Tank you!" "You're very welcome, my dear! I know you will have lots of fun playing with your new toys." Said Mrs. Weasley as she heard what Antastasia said. Hermione said, "Sia, I'm glad you liked your new dresses. They will look absolutely lovely on you."

Sia turned to me, put her arms upward to show that she wants to be picked up, and said, "Sissy, uppie! I want uppie!" "You want to be picked up, Sia?" I asked her. She said, "Yes!"

I picked her up, turned to our royal nanny, and said, "Ms. Rebecca, can you please go get her cleaned up and put in fresh clothes? She made quite a mess when she was eating her cake earlier." Ms. Rebecca curtseyed to me and said, "Of course, Your Highness. I shall go get her cleaned up."

Ms. Rebecca took her out of my arms and took her to get cleaned up. About 15 minutes later, she came back with Sia wearing this outfit:

 About 15 minutes later, she came back with Sia wearing this outfit: