Chapter 13: Hagrid Gets Sent to Azkaban/Harry, Ron & Y/N Meet Aragog

A/N: Here is Chapter 13: Hagrid Gets Sent to Azkaban/Harry, Ron & Y/N Meet Aragog. Make sure to vote and follow @AmazingAmber15, myself, and our collaboration account @RavenpuffHogwarts14!

Plot: Hagrid gets sent to Azkaban for wrongfully being accused of opening the chamber of secrets. Lucius tells Dumbledore that the school governors have suspended him as the Headmaster of Hogwarts. Y/N becomes furious by what she saw and knew that she had to do something about it. She writes a letter to her parents, King Alexander and Queen Victoria about both things that she saw with her own eyes. Her parents instantly becomes furious because they had suspected that something like this would happen. They told her in a letter that they would have a serious chat with Cornelius, the Minister of Magic, about the situation happening at Hogwarts. The King and Queen will make sure that Dumbledore and Hagrid will return to Hogwarts in a few days' time with an apology letter from the Ministry of Magic about the situation.

Harry's POV:

I open my drawer and take out my invisibility cloak. Ron is awake as well. All around us, our roommates Neville, Dean, and Seamus are already asleep. I pitched the cloak over myself and Ron. We met up with Y/N in the Gryffindor Common Room.

I'm assuming that her bodyguard Philip is either already asleep or has a way to keep watch on Y/N without being there with her. He can quickly teleport right to her if Lockhart gets anywhere near her. She whispered, "Where are we going?" I whispered, "We're going to Hagrid's hut to talk to him."

Ron and I, beneath the cloak, sneak by an unaware Snape. Y/N sneaks by as well using her invisibility power. I knock on the door. Hagrid swings open the door with a crossbow in his hand. Hagrid asked, "Who's there?"

Ron and I drop the cloak. Y/N drops her invisibility power. Hagrid lowers the crossbow. Fang, who we've learned is Hagrid's enormous boarhound, thumps his tail at the sight of me, Ron, and Y/N. I pointed at the crossbow and asked, "What's that for?"

Hagrid said, "Nothin', nothin'. I've been expectin'... Doesn't matter. Sit down... I'll make tea..." Y/N said, "I would appreciate some Chamomile tea if you have any. I've been having a hard time sleeping at night lately with Hermione in the hospital wing."

Hagrid nervously takes the kettle, spilling the water. I asked, "Are you okay? Hagrid? Did you hear about Hermione?" Hagrid was spaced out for a moment and then said, "Oh, yea. I heard, all righ'."

I asked, "Look... we have to ask you something. Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Hagrid takes a fruit cake, stops, about to answer, when... there is a loud knock. The fruitcake smashes to the floor. Panicked, Ron and I throw the cloak over ourselves.

Frightened, Y/N quickly uses her invisibility power to make her invisible to the naked eye. Sweating, Hagrid grabs his crossbow and points it at the door. Hagrid said nervously, "C-come in." The door opens. Dumbledore enters, followed by a portly man in a pin-stripe suit and bowler. His name is Cornelius Fudge.

This is him: