Chapter 3: Taking the Car/Back at Hogwarts

A/N: Hello again, everyone! This is chapter 3: Taking the Car/Back at Hogwarts. This is when Y/N and the rest of the Weasleys are able to get through the barrier to Platform 9 3/4, it is blocked for both Harry and Ron. Ron decided that it would be a smart idea to steal his dad's enchanted car and fly it to Hogwarts which caused them to get spotted by muggles. When they arrived at Hogwarts, they got in trouble with the staff and gets yelled at by Y/N when she found out what they did.

Y/N's POV:

The Ford Anglia is parked at King's Cross Station as numerous people walk past it. In the station, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Percy, Fred, George, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and myself are desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it leaves.

Mr. Weasley says, "10:58. Come on, come on!" Mrs. Weasley says, "Train will be leaving at any moment!" Mr. Weasley said, "Fred, George, Percy, you first!" Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George.

Mrs. Weasley pats Ginny on the back and says, "Okay." Ginny pushes her cart and runs through the wall; Mr. and Mrs. Weasley follows. Mr. Weasley says, "After you, dear." Mrs. Weasley disappears through the wall; Mr. Weasley goes in immediately after her. Mrs. Weasley is meeting up with Ginny as she stands by the Hogwarts Express, which is just about ready to go.

She says, "Come on, Ginny. We'll get you a seat. Hurry!" The three run for the train. I quickly followed them, getting through the barrier, and managed to get a compartment for both me and Hermione.

Ron's POV:

Outside, only me and Harry are left. Harry says to me, "Let's go." I nodded; then the two of us pushed our carts directly for the wall. However, instead of going through the wall, Harry inexplicably crashes into it and falls over; I lose control of my cart and fall over as well. A station agent notices while speaking to a woman, and approaches Harry and I as we get to our feet, groaning from our slight injuries.

Station Agent said, "Oy! What do you two think you're doing? Harry said, "Sorry. Lo-lost control of the trolley. The agent shakes his head at us and walks away while Harry glances at me. He asked, "Why can't we get through?" I replied, "I don't know."

I touched the wall with my hand, discovering the bricks have become solid. I said, "The gateway's sealed itself for some reason." Harry touches the wall to see that it's completely solid. Hearing a clock chime, Harry and I look up at a nearby clock displaying the time 11:00. Harry said, "The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it."

I glanced at the clock in horror, then turned to Harry. I said, "Harry... if we can't get through, maybe mom and dad can't get back." Harry is trying to decide what to do about our dilemma. Harry said,  "Maybe we should just go and wait by the car. The sound of these words suddenly gave me an idea. I said in realisation, "The car..." Harry glances at me, wondering what I got in mind.

Hermione's POV:

Y/N and I are sitting in the compartment together when I could heard something coming from outside. We both thought it was weird that Harry and Ron didn't come through the barrier with Y/N and the rest of the Weasley family as they tried to catch the Hogwarts Express.

As we looked out the window, we saw Ron and Harry in what looked like the car that belonged to Mr. Weasley which Y/N told me it looks like. Harry was dangling dangerously from the left side passenger door while Ron was trying to help him back into the car while driving Mr. Weasley's enchanted car.