Chapter 9

"It's 2018 and my time here has flown by so quickly. But yet again, a lot of things changed. Fei ended up losing both her eyes from an incident making her blind and she officially relies on her crows for vision.

Ben almost died from the Jenifer Incident... I honestly think he gets a little PTSD from the name Jennifer. Whenever I say it, he looks at me with wide eyes and just stares off into space. Nothing really changed with anyone else though.

Oh, I stopped smoking and I am 2 years sober now! Go me I guess! I don't need the cigarettes anymore. I kept the lighter because it reminds me of how far I've come. And I also found it in Klaus' bodie's pocket in the apocalypse but that's not the point! The point is, I'm happy for the first time since I got here. I don't think about anyone or anything except my new siblings and what I'm doing at the moment.

Oh AND I can age now! How cool is that!? Dad was able to run a few tests to fix my age progression. After years of being 13, I am finally 18... physically... it feels good. I feel... older." I started going to therapy. Dad said I've been through so much so he signed me up.

"I'm glad to hear you're two months sober. But, I find it hard to believe that you haven't thought about Five once..." Vicki said. Viki's my therapist. She helped me through some pretty rough times.
"What about the dream? The one where you die with two of your siblings? Have you had it since our last session?"

"I had it two days ago... I still don't know why it's happening but it is... It's terrifying you know? Seeing how you're gonna die but then... you have no fucking clue when... Like for all I know that could happen next year..."

"How many times have you seen this dream since the first time?"
____________________________________
"She put me on meds..." I say, getting into the back seat of the car. Ben and Sloane have been driving me to therapy. I tell them everything that happens inside.

"Meds for dreaming? That's bull shit..." Ben says, starting the car.

"Is it? I mean what if it helps? Are you gonna try taking it?" Sloane asks.

"No because what if the universe is trying to tell me something you know?" I say, fastening my seatbelt.

"I feel like you would know what the universe is telling you Winnie..." Oliver says. I jump realizing the whisper has made an appearance.

"Jesus Ollie you scared me! And would I? I don't think so..."

Sloane and Ben looked at me, then each other, then the road. I put my earbuds in and watched the raindrops race down the window.

Rain is definitely my favorite weather. I don't know why... I guess I never really had a reason. It might be because the universe was crying with me and it finally had enough of whatever was bothering it. Maybe it's because everything seems more peaceful. Or maybe it's because of how it makes my surroundings look. It comforted me no matter the reason.

We had an hour long drive back to the Academy. Traffic wasn't helping. I heard faint whispers coming from Ben and Sloane through my headphones. I tried my best to ignore them and just focus on 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. Five would sing this song a lot in the apocalypse. Deloris was still with us so it could've been about her. Could've been about me. I guess I'll never know.

As much as I hate to admit it... I miss that little piss pot. So much. I started playing with the chain to the locket. I ended up replaying the song then leaned my head against the window; closing my eyes and decided to get some sleep.

While the song played, I kept seeing Five. He looked older than 13. He was wearing a full black suit. A really nice Rolex watch. Some fancy shoes and his hair was still slicked to the side. He was dancing with a drink in his hand. He was also dancing with someone. He was dancing with me...

I was smiling... a true smile. I was wearing a gorgeous black skin tight long velvet dress. It had off the shoulder sleeves that stopped at the wrist. The chest had a little slit but not a big one. Just enough to show a little bit of cleavage. There was also a slit in the left side that started in the middle of my thigh. However, I was barefoot. I guess my heels were hurting me. It was perfect.

I then saw all of us. Well, me, Five, Deigo, this blonde girl that I don't really know but she was laying on Deigo so I'm guessing they're together. I saw Sloane, Luther, Vanya? But she looks like a guy? I don't really know. I then see Klaus and Ben. We were sitting down staring at the sky. I was sitting on Five's lap. I was wearing his black blazer. He had one arm around my waist and the other was holding a bottle. Typical...

But what was weird was who wasn't there... Alison wasn't there... Marcus... Fei... Alphonso... Jayme... Christopher... they weren't there...

I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek. But I had a smile on my face.
____________________________________
~♡Sloane's POV♡~

I looked behind me to check on Arwen to see how she was... she was smiling.... she had a single tear down her left cheek. But she was smiling. I don't know what she was dreaming about but, whatever it is... it's making her happy...

"Ben look." I say, gesturing him to look at Arwen. He just smiles.

"My little dreamer..."
____________________________________

~♡A/n♡~
This is the dress I was trying to describe:

Lmk what yall think of it. I thought it was pretty