Chapter 19

"You smoke?!" Stan whisper yelled. I just look between him and Klaus. I just nod my head in response.
"Can I have one?" He asks. I just look at him and put the cigarette pack in my pocket.

"No, you can't have one!" I whisper yell.
"Why do you have him anyway? I thought Deigo was supposed watch him while Lila was gone." I said to Klaus.

"Well, if you don't remember the little... incident... Stan burned a banner down and now we're cleaning all the rooms that are on Chet's list. Deigo made me help him." Klaus explained. I just nodded my head in understanding.
"Wanna join us?"

"Why the hell not. Not like I have anything better to do." The three of us then went out of the boys room and started walking around going to all the rooms.
____________________________________
"Go faster!" Stan yelled. Me and Stan were being pushed on the cleaning cart by Klaus.

"Weeee!" I yelled. Klaus just looked at me and smiled when I said that. I wonder why...

We then stopped in front of a door that had a metal plate of a buffalo on it. I look at the door with wide eyes. I then looked behind me seeing the elevator that Five had fallen into in my dream. I took notice of the plant in the corner he threw his guts up into. I wince at the thought of it.

"I'm not gonna clean a room that's not even on the list." Stan said making me snicker.

"Ya ya be on the look out while I unlock it." Klaus then pulls out a switch blade and attempts to unlock the room. He was successful.

Klaus opened the door and the three of us walked inside and looked around; taking notice of how this room was the only different room in the entire hotel.

"I wish you guys rented out this room instead." I say. I then walk over to a couch and fall onto the faux fur that was laying ontop of it.

"Cool balinga!" Stan says. He was staring at a game that was in the wall of the room.

Klaus then walked over to the game. He then took notice of the giant buffalo head that was above a fireplace and a harpoon gun. I then watch Stan pick it up and admire it.

"Hey uh Stan, I don't think you should be holding that buddy it's pretty dangerous..." I say, now growing uneasy about the 13 year old holding a murderous weapon.

"Relax! I'm not gonna do anything." Stan said, now putting his finger on the trigger.

"Kinda hard to relax when your finger is placed where it shouldn't be placed!"

"Alright you two let's get back to clean-" Klaus' sentence was cut short by a arrow going through his chest where his heart is.

My eyes widened while I let out a blood curdling scream. I then noticed Stan still holding the harpoon; in shock about the accident he has caused. I go up to him and grabbed the harpoon out of his hands before I get shot next.

"What do you not understand about you should not be holding that!?" I yell at him. I then see tears escape his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't mean it! Please Aunt Arwen you gotta believe me on that!" Stan yelled in panic. He then wrapped his arms around me while I did the same for him.

"It's ok... it was just an accident... let's try to clean this up ok? Maybe find your dad and tell him what happened..." I reason. He just nods his head.

I then look over at Klaus' body seeing Oliver standing over him, observing him.
When the fuck did he get back?

"Oliver!? What the fuck man when did you get back!?" I yell at him. Stan looks at me confused.

"Well... I saw some shit go down... well a guy go down and figured you needed my help." The whisper said. I just went up to him and hugged him.

"Alright let's go."
____________________________________

We go downstairs finding a cleaning closet. Stan grabs a whole bunch of things while I just grab gloves and stain removal. I then hear groaning so I walk out of the closet seeing Five and Lila. He's back. I drop the supplies and run to him, pulling him into a hug.

"Hi sweetheart." Five said, kissing my cheek.
"Nice flannel. It looks good on you."

I started blushing intensely forgetting that I had it on in the first place. I kissed his cheek and greeted him.

"Hey... Deigo..." I turn my attention toward him.
"Me and Stan kinda need your help with something..."

"What kind of help?" Deigo then sees Stan walking past the elevator with bottles of chemicals.
"Come on." I then left to follow Deigo to the stairs when I felt a tug on my belt loop. Thats new. I look at the person that attached themselves to me to see no one other than Five.

"Where you going? I need you to stay by me..." Five said, looking at me with hope. I then noticed the old tear tracks on his red cheeks. I gently caressed his cheeks with my thumbs.

"I know... but I really need to take care of something that I promise you is really important..." I reasoned. He then nodded his head in understanding and gave me a kiss on my lips before sending me off.
____________________________________
"Stan!" Deigo yells. Stan acknowledges him but continues running.
"Stanley! Hey don't ignore me I know you hear me you little pyro!" We were now running down the hallway trying to catch up to him. Once we reached him, Deigo got a hold on the panicked kids hand.
"What happened?"

"Nothing!" Stan said. His voice was extremely off and wrapped with worry and guilt. I feel for him...

"Don't tell me it's nothing. Come on, you got blood on you..." Deigo pointed out the blood on the end of Stan's sleeve. I checked myself to see if I had blood on me too. Then I noticed I got some on Five's flannel. I quickly took it off before Deigo could notice and tied it around my waist so I'm just in a gray tang top and balck denim shorts. Deigo then leaned down so he could look closely at his son.

"Hey, I'm your dad. You can talk to me. So, tell me what's going on." Deigo said. I haven't been with Deigo in a while but god has he changed since we were kids. Stan's pretty lucky he got a cool dad. He isn't gonna be cool once we show him Klaus though.

"Fine... but you have to promise you won't be pissed..." I sighed clearly not ready for the further events.

I turned to my heels heading for the elevator until I felt a hand and my wrist. I turned around and saw the brown pleading eyes that belonged to Stan.

"You're not coming?" He asked.

"I'm going downstairs to find your uncle. Well... one of them..." I tell him.

"But Aunt Arwen... I need you..." I was so close to giving in.

"I know buddy. But this one... this one you gotta do alone... I won't be able to be by your side forever..." I pull him into a hug as he sighs, hugging me back but tightly.

"I love you aunt Arwen." Stan says. I hug him tighter and kiss his head.

"I love you too kiddo." I watched him walk back to his dad that was watching this whole thing.

"Tell uncle Five I said hello!" Stan yelled back, turning the corner.

I love that little bastard.