Chapter 20

When I got in the elevator, I decided to light another cigarette. I have a long way down anyway and I don't even wanna talk about how my nephew just killed my brother.

Once the elevator doors opened, I stepped out and I heard a bunch of yelling going on between the family. I looked toward my right and saw them all sitting at the bar having drinks. I then see Five standing behind the bar as if he was a bartender; chugging a bottle of scotch. I pushed the cigarette onto the elevator door to extinguish it then threw the now crushed cigarette into a near by cigarette tray. I then ran over to him and grabbed the bottle from his hands.

"Wha- Oh, hey sweetheart." He said. I just raised my eyebrows up while I took a giant swig from the bottle as a way of greeting him. I then pulled the bottle away from my lips and passed it back to him.

"What'd I miss?" I ask. Everyone looks at me with a frown and I feel Five's finger grab a hold on my belt loop just like before; pulling me closer to him.

"I'll fill you in later. Just right now... I need you to stay in my sight and my grasp..." Five says. The tone of his voice sounded off. I look at him with sympathy then give him a kiss on his cheek.

"That's not where my lips are, now is it sweetheart?" He asks, his smirk appearing along with his dimple.

I then grab his face and kiss his lips gently but lovingly. When we pull away, he looks at me with a questioning facial expression. I then give him the same look and tilt my head to the side.

"Eight... were you smoking?" He asks. My face then goes pale. Shit.

"No. No I wasn't. I probably inhaled the smoke when Stan set the banner on fire-" I try to lie my way out of this one but Five know's me too well to know I'm not telling the truth.

"Eight." He said sternly making me stop talking. I just stare at him

My eyes then turn into a look of fear that he knows I started smoking again.

"Eight I want the truth. When I kissed you earlier, I tasted it again... You know what? We'll discuss this later. Right now, I need you here."

"Whoa dude slow down alright? You were dead like five minutes ago!" I hear Deigo say. I then avert my eyes in that direction seeing Deigo, Stan and Klaus... WAIT KLAUS!?

I quickly run over to Klaus, feeling Five's finger no longer in my belt loop and hug Klaus tightly.

"Oh my fuck! Klaus! I'm so glad you're okay! How did you come back?" I ask him pulling away.

"I'll explain later. Now I don't know about you, bur I need a drink." Klaus then walks off to the bar with me, Stan and Deigo following.

"What the hell happened to you?" Luther asks Klaus. Klaus does a hand motion as if saying 'that's not important.'

Five then grabs my hand and kisses the top of it. Five then passes me the bottle once again and this time, I just hold onto it because I think me and Five can both agree, that he had a decent amount of the bottle. The bottle was less than halfway full. The bottle was once full so that just proves my point even more that he had too much.

"What'd we miss?" Deigo asks. He grabbed Stan's hand and pulled him toward him and Lila so they were together. I don't know Lila that much but I can sense how much her and Deigo love their son...