Chapter 12

Five didn't waste any more time on running over to me to pull me into his warm and strong embrace.

"I thought I'd never see you again Arwen..." Five said, still hugging me.

I winced in pain when I felt his torso push in to my fresh cut on my stomach. Five clearly saw this and pulled away. His eyes were glued onto my face as his hand went down to the hem of my shirt so he could pull it up.

"Pervert! Why are you pulling up my little sister's shirt!?" Jayme yelled. Five looked at the cut then at my eyes.

"Did they do this!?" He asked. I started shaking my head but I could already tell a major part of him thought I was lying.
"PEICES OF SHIT!" I then saw Five start charging at Ben. Shortly after, everyone in the house was fighting.

Sloane came running over to me once she saw me and put a hand on my stomach to ease the throbbing, shooting pain in my abdomen.

"Hey easy. Easy it's ok. Come on let's get you to Grace ok? Get you looked at and maybe some aleve. How does that sound?"

I nodded my head in response and wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around my waist; supporting me on our walk toward the medical room.

When Grace was done giving me meds and icing my wound, Sloane helped me out into the upstairs area so I can go to my room. When I walked out, I saw Alison, Jayme and Five. Alison saw me and immediately ran over to me making Five and Jayme look our way. Sloane got ready to fight and defend my weak body. I squeezed her hand telling her it's ok.

"Slo it's ok. She won't hurt me. Go help the others." She looked at me with a look of 'are you sure?' I just nodded my head and watched her give Alison a look that could kill and walk downstairs.

"Oh my god Arwen I can't believe you're alive!" She said as she hugged me. She must've known I was hurt since she didn't push against me.

"Did Five tell you he ran into me?" I asked as she helped me to my room.

"In 1963? Ya he told me. He told all of us actually. I thought he was just grieving but seeing you standing here? I'm starting to believe him..." I gave her a warm smile.

"I'm glad to see you again. I walked past the beauty parlor you were working at. I was gonna say hi but, I had a job so I couldn't."

"I missed you sis..."

"I missed you too. I missed all of you..."

"Alison come on! We gotta go!" I looked to the doorway to see Five with some fresh cuts on his face.

He looked at me then started walking over. He put his hand on the locket  holding it in his hand. He looked at me with love in his eyes. I grabbed the locket out of his hand then tucked it into my shirt; clearing my throat.

"You guys should get out of here." I say interrupting this moment. I grabbed a wad  of cash out of my bedside table drawer then gave it to him.
"I want you guys to find yourselves somewhere to stay. Just- find a way to tell me where. I'll be waiting by the phone." Five gave me an unsure look but that changed once he saw Deigo run past the room.

"I'll be back for you ok?" Five said, reassuringly.

"Ya well... you never came until 10 years later for me now did you?" He looked at me with a look of regret mixed with a whole lotta guilt.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead then ran out of my room, followed by Alison.
____________________________________
Two hours have passed since they left. My siblings cleaned up the house quickly. We all had Italian for dinner which was really good. But that's not the point. I haven't heard the phone ring at all... I started getting a little bit worried until I heard the phone by our bedrooms ring. I saw Marcus get out of his seat but I quickly stopped him.

"No! I'll get it. I'm expecting a call from someone... I'll be back." I got up and motioned for Sloane to help me to the phone which she gladly did.

"He's calling you isn't he?" She asked with a smirk.

"I told him to. So I know that they're all safe." She just nodded her head.

"Righhht... well, I'll leave you to it. Is Oliver here to help you?" She asked.

I looked over her shoulder seeing him leaning against a wall. Once she saw me look behind her, she nodded her head and waved at him; them walked downstairs. Once she was gone I picked up the phone.

"It's been two hours what the fuck was taking so long!?" I whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry I worried you. We were trying to figure it out for two fucking hours! We just checked into a hotel." When he said hotel my face dropped then I felt all the color wash out of my face.

"Hotel Obsidian right?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't say yes.

"How do you know that...?"