Chapter 14

Me and Five were walking to the Academy so he can take me home. He didn't want me walking alone late at night. We were having subtle small talk. But we immediately started laughing when we both realized we were acting extremely awkward for no reason whatsoever.

"Thank you. For walking me home. You didn't have to, I honestly would've been fine." I say, as we walk up the Academy stairs standing in front of the door.

"Well... I would be able to sleep better at night knowing that I witnessed you get home ok. And besides, you have a giant slash on your stomach. Like what if you fell do to it bleeding again?" He reasoned.

"Then I would've had Oliver pick me up and take me home."

"He's still with you? After all this time?" He asked, sounding surprised. I nodded my head.

"Mhmm. He says hi by the way." I say, smiling after.

"Hello Oliver." He greets him.

"You should probably go. My siblings are gonna walk outside and beat the shit out of you." I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"Right... well goodnight darling... sleep well." He said, kissing my cheek. He then walked down the stairs and through the gate.
"Oh and one more thing. Stop by tomorrow. Please..." He said turning around on his heels, hands in his pockets.

"Fine. I'll be there Hargreeves..." He then watched me walk inside and shut the door.

Once I closed the door, I leaned my back against it and smiled out of pure joy that he's back. My smile instantly faded once I heard a noise. It was midnight so I know it's not anyone in the house. I grabbed my pocket knife out of my bag, took off my shoes and walked toward the footsteps. I saw the door that lead to the basement open. I don't see why anyone would wanna EVER go down there. It honestly gave me the creeps.

"Hello!?" I shouted. I slowly walked down the stairs only to bump into Grace halfway down.
"Holy- Grace!? What are you doing down here?!"

"That's none of your concerns Arwen dear. Now why don't you get some sleep." She said. But she was being weird. Extremely weird like weirder than usual. I just nodded my head and went to my room.
____________________________________
When I woke up, it was 10 in the morning. Huh, finally got to sleep in. I went upstairs toward the workout room to be met with my siblings smiling with stuffed faces.

"Oh Arwen! I made you a smoothie!" Sloane said. I looked at everyone's smoothie glasses to see that it was a spinach and apple smoothie.

"I really hope it's not a green one..." I say. To this she just laughs.

"Oh come on Arwen! I know you hate them which is why... I made you a Strawberry, banana and blueberry smoothie." She said, handing me the glass.

"Oh thank god... thanks Slo!"

"Anytime love bug!"

I then sat down next to Ben who put a piece of toast with sunflower butter on my plate. I thanked him and gave him a warm smile. We were all having a regular conversation. To us, a regular conversation means laughing at the dumb conversations that come up. Our conversation was soon interrupted when we heard someone jump out behind us; making all of our heads turn.

"Stay back! I have a broom and I'm not afraid to use it!" I then saw Luther in a fighting stance holding onto a broom like it was a katana.

"Oh my fucking god- Luther what are you doing? And how did you get in here?!" I question him.

"Smoothie?" Sloane offered him. I couldn't help but not the small amount of blush creeping up on their faces. I just smirked to myself while taking a bite out of a strawberry.

"Thank you." He said, taking the green smoothie.

"Please. Join us." Fei said, eating some granola. Luther sat down across from me.

"Wha- this looks amazing!" Luther said.

"Help yourself! We have almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower butter." Sloane said, popping a raisin into her mouth.

"Hey Arwen." He greeted, smearing almond butter on a piece of bread.

"Why are you here?" I asked him again.

"Those three. Knocked me out and kidnapped me!" Luther said, pointing at Ben, Fei and Sloane.

"Guys what the hell!? I told ALL OF YOU to back off." I said, through gritted teeth.

"ANYWAY! We wanted to introduce ourselves. I'm number two, Ben." Ben explains.

"It is so good to see you again buddy..." Luther said, taking a bite of his toast. To this, Ben looks at me with a little smile of sympathy since he knows our Ben is gone...

"Number three Fei." Fei said.

"I'm number four, Alphonso." He greeted.

"Five, Sloane. Hey..." Sloane said shyly. That blush came back REALLL quick.

"Jayme. Six." Jayme said, pulling a strawberry off her fork with her teeth.

"And that's Christopher of course." Ben said, pointing to the cube in the corner.

"Your family is a bunch of pussys." Christopher blurted. Everyone started laughing hysterically. Except me and Luther.

"You wouldn't get it. So...so stupid!" Sloane said in between laughs.

"What happened to Number one Marcus?" Luther asked. Ben stabbed a knife into the table. SEVERE flashbacks from that...

"That's what we'd like to know." Ben said sternly.

"You can't be serious right now... you're seriously fucking accusing them? You're seriously accusing my family?" I say sternly.
"Fine. I'm out. Good luck Luther! I'll see you eventually..." I then leave the room.

I went to my room and looked at the time. I feel like I was forgetting something. The time was currently 1 pm. I then heard a whooshing sound followed by a blue light.

Shit! Thats what I forgot!