3

After a while, we decide to see if the rest of the girls are still here. Once we step out of the chill room I see Leah pacing back and forth looking worried. I look over to Kei and she signals for me to go over to her so I nod and do as I'm told. "Hey Leah. Are you okay?" She jumps slightly at the sound of my voice probably thinking that she was alone but then she seems to relax slightly when she sees it's me.

"Yeah I'm sorry. Ummm it's just ummm did I do something wrong?" Leah stutters a bit with tears in her eyes.

I walk closer towards her and take one of her hands in mine and brush a piece of hair out of her face with my other hand whilst looking into her deep brown eyes. I sigh "No beautiful. You didn't do anything wrong." I say getting lost in her eyes a bit. "I just have these ummmm flashbacks sometimes. Luce and Kei have seen them before that's why they knew what to do. I just have some ruff memories that were triggered by my feelings for you. You made me feel safe and that reminded me of my family and about how my mum used to treat me. I'm sorry you felt like it was your fault because it definitely isn't. It was just my screwed up head." I say trying to comfort her as much as I can without overstepping or moving too fast. Leah doesn't say anything she just pulls me into her loving arms. God this feels good. She makes me feel so loved. I put my face into the crook of her neck and I can feel her giving me little head scratches. We just stay for a while enjoying the feeling of being close.

"Ahem" someone coughs getting our attention. We pull apart and look up to see Jonas. "Sorry to interrupt ladies but Cody you need to do your fitness tests. Leah can you show her to the changing rooms then once she's ready to the gym?" He asks.

"Of course" Leah says with a smile. God I love her smile. When Jonas walks away, Leah faces me with a cheeky smile. "C'mon then" she says grabbing my hand starting to walk off, dragging me behind her. I smile at the contact and once we're walking at the same pace I intertwine our fingers together. Both of our smiles grow and we just walk in a comfortable silence.

Once we get in the changing rooms I find the Arsenal gear that has been left in my locker for me and start to change. When I lift my shirt over my head I see Leah's gaze drop down to my abs. I just stand there with my sports bra on watching her check me out. I walk over to her and gently put my fingers under her jaw and close her mouth for her. I just smirk at her.

"Sorry" Leah says blushing and in a bit of a panic

"Hey I'm not complaining" I say with my hands up in defence this causes Leah to smile. She walks towards me and wraps me in another warm hug. Once we pull away I smirk at her and grab her hand then run it against my abs and just watch her reaction. She's speechless. She's in shock. I kinda love it. I lean in and whisper in her ear "You're so cute when you're flustered, beautiful" as I'm straightening back up I leave a kiss on her cheek. I watch as she turns red again. "You're also cute when you blush." I say.

"Stop it" Leah shrieks and I just smirk at her. I finish getting changed then we head to the gym.

I am told by one of the trainers what I'm supposed to do, whilst Leah just sits down and watches. I like have an audience it makes me work harder. I pass all the tests with ease and I'm told I'm done so I walk over to Leah.

"How did you do that?" Leah asks me. "You just passed everything whilst barely breaking a sweat. How do you even do that?" I just shrug my shoulders. I smirk once I decided that I'm going to tease Leah a little. "What do you mean you don't know? You- ummm- errrrrr" as she started talking I lifted my shirt up and wipe my face with it.

"What was that beautiful?" I ask smugly.

"Stop it. You know what you're doing. Just remember two can play at that game." Leah says slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, I don't know what your on about, Le." I say smugly.

"Okay let's see how you like it." I just laugh and smirk at her.

A/N- A bit of a shorter one today. I might try to post again later on but if I don't then sorry. I've got training so it depends how tired I am after that. I hope you liked this chapter. I didn't really know where to end it so I hope this is good enough. Thanks for reading <3

-C