5

I go to get up but Leah stops me...

"Shut up Cody" she states pulling me back down to the couch. "That was incredible. You have an amazing voice." She whispers into my ear which causes me to relax entirely and let out a smile. "Can you sing another one?" She asks. I just look at her not being able to say no to her. Gosh this girl has so much control over me and we only met each other earlier today.

"How could I say no to you, beautiful?" I whisper into her ear. Making sure to watch as she blushes. God I love the effect I have on her. I reach over and grab my laptop again then find the track I want. "So Leah suggested another song. So ummm this is one I wrote a while back, about my dad. It's called 'two of us'." I say and take a deep breath as I look at Keira and Lucy who just send me comforting smiles. I put the track on a little countdown timer thing and as it reaches zero I start singing along with the track.

It's been a minute since I called you
Just to hear the answer phone
Yeah, I know that you won't get this
But I'll leave a message so I'm not alone
This morning I woke up still dreaming
With memories playing through my head
You'll never know how much I miss you
The day that they took you
I wish it was me instead
But you once told me "Don't give up
You can do it day by day"
And diamonds, they don't turn to dust or fade away
So I will keep you, day and night
Here until the day I die
I'll be living one life for the two of us
I will be the best of me
Always keep you next to me
I'll be living one life for the two of us
Even when I'm on my own
I know I won't be alone
Tattooed on my heart are the words of your favourite song
I know you'll be looking down
Swear I'm gonna make you proud
I'll be living one life for the two of us
I could feel your blood run through me
You're written in my DNA
Looking back in every mirror
I know you'll be waiting
I'll see you again
But you once told me "Don't give up
You can do it day by day"
And diamonds, they don't turn to dust or fade away (Fade away)
So I will keep you, day and night
Here until the day I die
I'll be living one life for the two of us
I will be the best of me
Always keep you next to me
I'll be living one life for the two of us
Even when I'm on my own
I know I won't be alone
Tattooed on my heart are the words of your favourite song
I know you'll be looking down
Swear I'm gonna make you proud
I'll be living one life for the two of us
I promised you I'd do this
So all of this is all for you
Oh, I swear to God, you're living
Through everything I'll ever do
So I will keep you, day and night
Here until the day I die
I'll be living one life for the two of us
I will be the best of me
Always keep you next to me
I'll be living one life for the two of us
Even when I'm on my own
I know I won't be alone
Tattooed on my heart are the words of your favourite song
I know you'll be looking down
Swear I'm gonna make you proud
I'll be living one life for the two of us
One life for the two of us
(Ohh, Ohh, Ohh)
I'll be living one life for the two of us
We'll end just like we started
Just you and me and no one else
I will hold you where my heart is
One life for the two of us

As I finish singing I'm wrapped into a hug by the goddess herself and she whispers into my ear. "He would be so proud of you Co. I bet he's cheering you on from up there. He loves you so much."

When we pull out of the hug Leah wipes away a few stray tears on my cheek then we just smile at each other getting lost in each other's eyes again.

All the girls compliment my singing and the song again but to be honest I'm not listening. I physically can't concentrate on anything but her.

After a while some of the girls decide to put a movie on. Whilst they're picking which movie they want on, I get up and get everyone snacks. Once that's sorted I place them on the coffee table and as I'm doing that I see Leah shivering a bit so I go to my room and quickly grab two hoodies. I put one on then leave my favourite one for Leah I quickly spray it so it smells like me then I go back to the living room.

"Here" I say handing Leah my hoodie. She just smiles at me and puts my hoodie on. I sit down beside her again.

"Thanks." Leah says "it smells like you" she states with her cute little smile.

"Yeah, I sprayed it for you." I say, my smile growing wider

The girls finally start the movie but I couldn't care less what it is. I'm not going to concentrate on it one bit. After a few minutes I see Leah trying to make a move and like hold my hand. I just smile and lift my arm up around her shoulder. She immediately cuddles into me and my smile grows even more at the contact.  The whole of the movie I just play with her hair and think about how beautiful she is. At the end of the movie Lotte looks over at us and smirks.

"Guys" she whisper yells. "Look who fell asleep" she smirks pulling her phone out and taking pictures of the goddess who is currently sleeping.

"Stop it. You'll wake her up." I complain in a whisper.

"Awww look at Cody being protective" Katie smirks

"Shut up I would do the same for any of you" I say. As I'm saying it I stop stroking Leah's hair for a second which causes her to cuddle into me even more. I immediately smile at the sleeping woman's actions.

"Guys we should go. It's getting pretty late and we've got training tomorrow." Kim says being the responsible captain and all. All the girls agree apart from Katie who complains for a bit like the child she is.

"Okay" I say once Katie stopped having her little tantrum. "But what do I do about her?" I ask.

"She could always stay in your bed. I'm sure you don't mind" Katie says smugly causing everyone to laugh.

"Hey Beautiful" I whisper trying to wake Leah up. I feel her stir a bit. "The movie's over. Everyone's going now. It's pretty late and we've got training in the morning." Leah just mumbles. "Do you want to stay here then we can pick your stuff up on the way tomorrow?" I feel Leah nod against me. "Okay let's get you to bed" I say. I gently pick Leah up which causes everyone to laugh and take more photos. I take her into my room and place her on my bed. "Leah you gotta get dressed into something more comfortable. I'll get you something you can borrow." I say and grab a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt she can borrow then put them next to her on the bed. "Leah can you please get changed then you can go back to sleep, okay?" Leah reluctantly opens her eyes and it took a bit more convincing until she finally got up and changed. After she was ready and did whatever she needed to do Leah came towards me and just hugged me we stayed like that for a few minutes until I felt Leah drifting off again. I pick her up and place her on the bed again then pull the covers over her. As I'm about to walk away I feel Leah grab my hand so I stop and look back at her.

Her eyes are half open. "Your coming back, right?" Leah asks showing how vulnerable and tired she is. I just nod. "Okay because I love your cuddles." This causes me to laugh a little bit.

"Close your eyes beautiful. I'll be back in a bit." I say then go out of my room. I see that everyone's still there. "Hey what you guys still doing here?" I ask them

"We want to know what's going on in there." Katie says with a smirk and a wink.

"Katie what are you on about. She's literally asleep already" I say laughing a little at Katie's accusations.

"What? So your not sleeping in the same bed?" Katie asks teasingly

"Well we are and the only reason for that is because she basically told me that we are. I was going to sleep on the couch but then she said she wanted cuddles so yeah" I say explaining myself.

"Awwwwww" some of the girls said.

We all said our goodbyes then the girls left and I head off to bed after saying goodnight to Lucy and Keira. When I get in my room I grab my pyjamas bottoms and head into the bathroom. I do my little night time routine then get into bed. As soon as I lay down Leah cuddles into me and lays her head on my chest. I play with her hair until I feel myself dozing off. "Goodnight Leah" I whisper as I drift off to sleep.

A/N- I managed to do it. Hope you enjoy this second update of the night. Love you guys. Thanks for reading <3

-C