10

After a bit longer of talking about the couple's move to Barcelona, I went up stairs and started to get ready. I was told that Keira told Leah about the move yesterday and that's why she took so long so I won't have to keep a secret from my crush so that's good. Anyway I have a boring day ahead of me. I'm on strict orders to rest and not do anything to strain my hand more. After I get ready I end up having a Marvel movie marathon to try and distract myself from my overwhelming emotions.

Leah's POV

I'm currently watching TV in my front room but my mind keeps on wandering. I can't help it. I'm thinking about her. She's literally so amazing. I can't help but think about what our future holds. I know it's only been like a few days but I can already tell that I'm falling for this girl. Last night I struggled to sleep without her loving arms wrapped around me. She made me feel so safe and loved. I'm very nervous and excited for our date tonight. What if I mess up? What if she doesn't want me once I tell her about everything? What if it ends up like what I went through last year? I'm brought out of my thoughts by my phone flashing.

Co <3

Buenos días, guapo.
I hope you slept alright.
I can't wait to see you
later. Have fun and
drive safe xxx

Hey Co . I didn't sleep
as well as I did the other
night when you were
holding me :( I can't wait
for tonight. I'm so excited.
How's the hand? Xxx

I'm sorry to hear that
Precioso . I wish I
could've been there
to help. My hands
doing alright it's just a
pain that I have to wait 
longer until I can train.
It's not painful it's just a bit
uncomfortable when I'm
moving it. I wish I could
join in today :(

Hey you'll be back
before you know it.
The medics said you
could start training
tomorrow if the check
goes well which I know
it will. I have to go I'll
message you when I
can. Don't miss me
too much ;)

Thanks Déesse. I'm
definitely going to miss
you. Have a good day :)

My face hurts from smiling so much. How can a person I've know for only a few days have this much of an effect on me? How can she make me so happy even when she's not with me? I force myself out of my thoughts and start getting my bag ready for my gym session and media duties. Eventually I get on my way and after the short drive I arrive at the training facilities.

I get out my car and head to the lockers. I get what I need then head to the gym. I put my workout playlist on then I'm ready to go. I start off on the treadmill to warm up then I do some pull-ups. After a while I get a weight and start doing lunges and squats with it. As I'm doing it I see that the one person I really don't want to see right now enter the room. I try to ignore her but after I finish my set she walks over to me.

"Hey beautiful" Jordan says with a smirk on her face. "How you doing?" She asks as if she's fucking Joey Tribbiani or some shit. She reaches for my arm but I pull away instantly trying not to talk so I don't get myself into shit. "You seriously being like that baby? C'mon. What's wrong with you? Don't you want to have some fun like we used to? I promise I'm more fun than that stupid girl who's been drooling over you. You know you want me. Your mine and always going to be." She says making me ball my fists causing my nails to dig into my palms, trying to distract myself from the urge I have to punch her square in the face right now.