13

Leah's POV

"Mum!"

After we've done laughing we just enjoy each other's company and what not.  Just catching up with each other. We decided to cook together as well, just like we used to do when I was little. Well I say 'we' but it's basically just her whilst I sit there watching whilst dancing around the kitchen to my amazing music and her laughing at me.

Me and my mum have always been close. She's like my best friend. She's always been my number 1 supporter and the one to push me to my best even when I wanted to give up. I'm so grateful for her. I'm glad she came round today. I was in need of a mother daughter chat. I really needed to get that stuff of my chest.

Anyway, after a while my mum says she has to leave. So we say our goodbyes and my mum reminds me not to give in to the fear. God, she knows me too well.

I decide just to have a quiet night. I do my nighttime routine and settle down in bed, putting something on TV and doing a sudoku puzzle. I don't know why I just enjoy doing sudokus it helps me relax I guess. I dunno. After a while I feel my eyes go heavy and eventually shut.

Cody's POV

Me, Luce and Kei had a nice day out. I was literally third wheeling the whole time and they kept teasing me about Leah. But I don't mind. Anyway, we got home about 4 and decided to have stir fry and a little game night. I ended up cooking as I wanted to treat the girls before they left and yeah. We had a little boogy sesh in the kitchen whilst I was doing that. Lucy pulled out some dad dance moves causing me and Keira to burst out laughing and mimic her.

After eating the incredible stir fry I made, we started playing uno resulting in a few arguments between the couple accusing each other of cheating. It was good entertainment to be fair. They both got really competitive. Especially Lucy although I think she was just doing it to piss Keira off. Once it got dark and I started yawning the couple forced me to go to bed using training as an excuse. I didn't want the night to end but I guess they were right. After saying Goodnight to the pair and a long group hug I went off to bed. I did my nighttime routine then hopped in bed. It didn't take long until my eyelids felt heavy and sleep over took me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger warning. This might be triggering, mentions of rape and abuse.⚠️⚠️⚠️ Flashback/nightmare in bold so you can skip if you want :)

~~~a few hours later~~~

"No... no... please....noooooo! Pleaseeeee....nooooo" I cry out as memories of  my mum's boyfriend play through my head. "Nooooo... don't...please...heeellllppppp...noooooo"

"Shut up you little slut. Be quiet or you'll be punished" I cry even more but stop myself from screaming out giving in to the disgusting man above me with a smug grin plastered across his face. I go to shut my eyes but he yanks my long hair back forcing my eyes open. "Look at me you slag. You're going to take my fat cock like a good girl and maybe I'll give you a reward, ay" I just lay there letting him take control of my body. He smirks then leans down closer to me making me smell the alcohol on him his hard on brushing against my bare skin.

With the contact I jolt awake gasping for air. My heart racing and my clothes soaked in sweat. I curl myself up in a ball whilst the tears start flowing. Rocking myself back and forth whilst hugging my own body trying to bring myself a sense of comfort. My breathing even out slightly but the tears don't stop flowing. I just stay there curled up in bed my eyes feeling heavy but too scared to let sleep overtake me again.

~~~

Eyes plastered to the wall as the sunlight starts trailing through my curtains. I don't move though. It's like I'm frozen. Not being able to physically move, just like it was with him.