6

I wake up with a weight on my chest I look down then remember the events of yesterday. I smile at the blonde still sleeping. I start stroking her hair again and just admiring the beautiful woman. After a while I start to feel her stir.

"Good morning déesse" I say

"Huh" she groans "what did you call me?" She asks still half asleep.

"Déesse" I say confidently

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not telling. You'll just have to figure it out on your own. I speak three languages including English." I say whilst messing with her hair. "We should probably get up soon training starts at eleven and we gotta go to your place and get your stuff. What do you wanna do for breakfast, hermosa?" I ask.

"Hey I know that one. That's Spanish." She says proud of herself for knowing it.

"Yes it is, déesse but that still doesn't answer my question. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. "I can make something for us if you want."

"Yeah that sounds good" Leah says with a smile.

"Okay. I'll get started on it. Is a bacon butty good?" I ask

"A bacon what?" Leah asks

"Like a sandwich déesse. A butty is a sandwich." Leah nods "You southerners are weird" Leah pouts playfully causing me to laugh. "Coffee?" I ask whilst getting up.

"Yes please" Leah says.

I walk into the kitchen and started making our food and coffees. After a while I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"That's the best I've slept in a long time" Leah whispers in my ear causing me to blush.

"Same here ma déesse." I say seriously. I turn around to look at Leah and she just looks at me with a sad look. "The flashbacks sometimes they come as nightmares" I say looking to the ground. Shit I really shouldn't have told her that.

"I'm sorry Co." She says whilst wrapping me in her warm arms.

"It's not your fault nena." I say

"Please can you use English so I understand what your saying." Leah pleads

"Nope." I say with a laugh.

After a while I've finished making breakfast so we sit down together, eat and talk. We just get to know each other more. I tell her about my time at city and Ben then she tells me about her family and how she started playing football.

After we finish with breakfast I go to get ready. Once I'm presentable I pack my bag for training then go into the living room to see Lucy, Keira and the déesse laughing together. I smile at the sight of Leah.  God, her smile is literally everything. Leah looks over to me and smiles which I return without even having to think about it.

"Do you want me to drop you at your place so you can get ready for training?" Leah nods. "Okay I'll go get your stuff for you" Leah thanks me and I grab her clothes from last night from my room and put them in the front pocket of my rucksack. I head back out to see Leah saying her goodbyes to Lucy and Keira. We put our shoes on then leave my apartment. We get into my car and Leah directs the way to her place. During the car ride we just fall into an easy conversation.

Once we get there, we head into Leah's apartment and she goes into her room to get ready whilst I sit on the couch and just chill on my phone for a bit. I notice that all the arsenal girls have followed me and that there's messages on the group chat. They're all talking about the pictures they took last night whilst Leah was asleep last night.