9

I freeze for a second then I realise I have to start planning. I start rushing around pointlessly. I can't let this girl down. My mum always said I'm a disappointment and am good for nothing. I can't disappoint Leah as well. I just can't.

I'm interrupted from my inner thoughts by someone bringing me into a tight hug.

"Calm down kid. Take a deep breath and tell me what has gotten you rushing around like a maniac." Lucy says calmly

"I-I-I asked Leah on a date and she said yes and it's tomorrow and I don't know what I'm doing. I haven't got anything planned everything's probably booked. Oh god. What do I do? I don't want to disappoint her. What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't like me? What if..." I'm cut off from my ramble.

"Hey shush" Lucy says soothingly. "What did I tell you about speaking lowly about yourself?"

"To not to" I mumble now looking at the floor.

"So don't. You're not going to do anything to disappoint her and everyone can see that Leah likes you. She wouldn't of said yes if she didn't like you. And I doubt that every restaurant in London will be booked. We'll find something. Don't worry. And even if you can't find a good place out you can always make something cute here. Just breathe, okay? Take your time. Just relax. Once Keira gets back we can plan it all. We both know how well she knows Leah and how much she loves organising things." Lucy says whilst stroking my arm comfortingly causing me to let out a small laugh. "There we go, there's that laugh everyone loves. How about you go and find something to watch and I'll make us a cup of tea?"

I nod and smile at the older woman. "Thanks Luce. I don't know what I'd do without you." Lucy smiles and we share another hug before I go to the couch and she heads to the kitchen.

I decide to put Captain America Civil War on cause why not. Me and Lucy love Marvel and watch it as much as possible much to Keira's dismay. Me and Lucy both simp hard for the women especially Wanda and Natasha.
It's hilarious as whenever one of them appear on screen me and Lucy just look at each other and start pissing ourselves like the children we are.

Once Lucy finishes making the tea we settle down and play the movie. We both have wide grins throughout the movie saying our favourite lines in time with it causing the other person to laugh.

Around half way through the film, it's at the part where Tony's recruiting Peter and me and Lucy are laughing when the door opens and in walks Keira. She sits on the opposite couch and lets out a sigh.

"Not this again." She says and rolls her eyes dramatically whilst me and Lucy turn to her and stare daggers at her. She holds her hands up in defence and starts smirking causing me and Lucy to furrow our eyebrows at her."I thought I'd come home to you panicking" she says whilst looking at me. I roll my eyes. Leah obviously told her about the date.

That reminds me it's like 10 and I still haven't done anything. Fuck. My eyes widen at the thought.

"Lucy calmed me down and I distracted myself with Marvel. But now like I'm kinda panicking. I haven't planned anything. What do I do?" I ramble a little.

Keira's smirk fades. "Hey don't worry about it, I'm gonna help you just calm down. Just take a deep breath for me, okay?" I nod and do as she says. "Good, okay. So Leah is quite a picky eater so we're gonna find a fancy-ish restaurant that she will actually like then I'm thinking you take her to do something fun like mini golf or take her on a walk. Oooo maybe you can take her on the London eye. It just depends what type of vibe and what not. Like what type of things do you want?" Keira says probably already thought about all of it on the car ride back here.

I smile at her. "I want to take her somewhere that we don't have to worry about being seen by people and that because I don't want us broadcasted all over social media and that. I know where I'd take her if we were in Manchester but yeah. Wait, I know. I can ask Beth. She offered earlier to help with restaurant places and stuff so I'll message her."